Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

thanks for the help. i messaged nooblee and asked for his help. hopefully he comes back. who told him to leave?

Originally Posted by DN41

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^^ He blew the lid on the space jam remakes. Also predicted that there would end up being "promo" cdp iv's. Called ming from ms out for selling fake concords and ming never denied to it after being called out. He obviously has deep insider knowledge. He's been right about EVERYTHING so far.

^QFT
Lol.Some one is mad
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Anybody got the convo with Nooblee and Marquee sole? 
nerd.gif

^^ He blew the lid on the space jam remakes. Also predicted that there would end up being "promo" cdp iv's. Called ming from ms out for selling fake concords and ming never denied to it after being called out. He obviously has deep insider knowledge. He's been right about EVERYTHING so far.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Can someone tell me what makes Nooblee the authority on real/fake Concords?
laugh.gif

Honestly, maybe I missed something. All I recall him pointing out is clear/opaque toes.

Bingo. That's all I remember. But he also mentioned the carbon fiber plate. But other than that, he really did not helped much. The spacejam remake was pointed out by other members because it had a finished date of 2010 what the end production date should have ended in 2009. Other members also pointed out the clear sole like it was made yesterday. Also, I give Kobeftw credit for blowing the whistle on his fake spacejams which was purchased from Jay. To be honest, I initially did not believe that his spacejams were fake and I know that I was not the only one. Members clowned him and he stood his ground.

^ Zyzz

sure guess its my fault. Sorry i like this website and try to help people the best i can whether im asked to or not.

people ask him for help and just acts like a child and throws out hints and keeps people waiting when a lot of peoples hard earned money is on the line. im sure a lot of people feel that way.

no one needs to act like that on this site. ive been on here for years and seen nothing but good people on this site but since this thread some of the people are this site are pathetic and obviously shouldnt be part of this community with the way they act towards others especially when they have "info" that could help people and save people from going and throwing their money away.

/end rant

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by maluah

Based on this fiasco w/ early release, I would be extra careful buying a pair even after RD considering they might swap with the "fake" pair they get from early sites. If you end up not getting a pair, and looking from "re-sellers", I strongly suggest that you ask for many close up pics. If the seller refuses, you know what's the deal is. 

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED WITH THE RAY ALLEN 13'S. ASK DRO3000
laugh.gif

Already knew they were making fake after a "legit" seller promoshoes sold some fake flu games. The youtube video is f'kin hilarious. The quality was so bad 
laugh.gif
...I will ALWAYS stay away unless I see them as I'm buying them.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by matt2126
Is it me or does one jumpman appear too be farther away frm the bottom pod than the other ?

no the right looks higher than the left
edit but on 2nd look the shoes aren't lined up perfectly so they may be ok

Originally Posted by Zyzz

^ Zyzz

sure guess its my fault. Sorry i like this website and try to help people the best i can whether im asked to or not.

people ask him for help and just acts like a child and throws out hints and keeps people waiting when a lot of peoples hard earned money is on the line. im sure a lot of people feel that way.

no one needs to act like that on this site. ive been on here for years and seen nothing but good people on this site but since this thread some of the people are this site are pathetic and obviously shouldnt be part of this community with the way they act towards others especially when they have "info" that could help people and save people from going and throwing their money away.

/end rant

QFT. Dude was dropping teaser pics and let us wonder what's going on. So many people fell into his trap, he did it for attention. He have people begging for confirmation on if their sneakers are authentic or not. This is after the fact people spend over $250 on a sneaker. BTW, it is NOT your fault he left.

Nooblee will be back. He's gonna drop the bomb with the actual cf and the whole view of the shoe.

Originally Posted by In3gra

Nooblee will be back. He's gonna drop the bomb with the actual cf and the whole view of the shoe.

doesnt really matter to the majority of those who received shoes since he already said they were authentic. now for everyone else awaiting shoes from all these sites, well im guessing it has to do with them.

One thing is for sure, the game will never be the same for in demand high profile Jordan releases if the grey market is allowed to continue.

It has existed for a few years but this release has by far been the biggest case.

Nike is aware of the issue now, but the question is not just do they want to do something, but are they even able to ?

In the future this is only going to get even more out of hand for big releases with release dates known so far ahead of time and the rogue Asian factory enablers being just one step away from selling directly to USA retail consumers 4-5 months ahead of time.

Jordan Brands whole 4th quarter line up(14 blk red, 3 blk cement, and 11 concord) has been for sale for the past month minimum online and while not all of them are 100% authentic, it is clear that they all use some amount of legitamte parts, even the fake concords with the phony CF plate have the rest of the shoe as real.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

One thing is for sure, the game will never be the same for in demand high profile Jordan releases if the grey market is allowed to continue.

It has existed for a few years but this release has by far been the biggest case.

Nike is aware of the issue now, but the question is not just do they want to do something, but are they even able to ?

In the future this is only going to get even more out of hand for big releases with release dates known so far ahead of time and the rogue Asian factory enablers being just one step away from selling directly to USA retail consumers 4-5 months ahead of time.

Jordan Brands whole 4th quarter line up(14 blk red, 3 blk cement, and 11 concord) has been for sale for the past month minimum online and while not all of them are 100% authentic, it is clear that they all use some amount of legitamte parts, even the fake concords with the phony CF plate have the rest of the shoe as real.
Its gotta stop. Sooner or later there will be almost no way to tell the fake shoes from the real ones.

Originally Posted by scoop99

^ Zyzz

/end rant

QFT. Dude was dropping teaser pics and let us wonder what's going on. So many people fell into his trap, he did it for attention. He have people begging for confirmation on if their sneakers are authentic or not. This is after the fact people spend over $250 on a sneaker. BTW, it is NOT your fault he left.
Originally Posted by NoobLee

co-sign. if you dont wanna help people out properly then go over to ISS and do that garbage.
Will do boss, 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Peace.

I should prolly take a break from this thread too. I piss myself off sometimes, cant seem to walk away from arguments......

Already got 2 legit pairs, seems to be all that matters.

Tried to help people on here, but a few ppl just end up screaming fake in my face, like I am the one actually selling the shoes.

I will say this though, no one who pays 250~300 for a pair of shoes should go through the roller coaster that it has been in this thread. Nooblee, while helpful to some extent, obviously enjoyed watching people get anxious/second guessing themselves.

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Originally Posted by DN41

^QFT
Lol.Some one is mad
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Anybody got the convo with Nooblee and Marquee sole? 
nerd.gif

Here you go bro. After this dialogue, ming never even attempted to deny the claims but was still posting and responding about other things.

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Like I said, ZYZZ got a real pair from Jay...
Jay is smart, he knows NT is watching.

Just wait until SDS gets his in.

Marquee Sole got fake ones because he's always gunning for the 1st spot when a shoe comes out, always.

These Concords are done hastily, that's why minor details like that got left out.

This milky toecap is for XI models started with the Cool Greys, Space Jams don't have the milky toecap.
so, you are saying being the 1st to have a new shoe out= shoes are fake!?  that makes a ton of sense... Where else could I've possibily gotten them from other than the original source??  

guys, the full package set in 2xx range are fishy.  yall think the legit Concords are that easy to obtain and readily available??  it's just way too good to be true...    

sneakgeekz orderd a us9.5 Concord XI (shoes only) from me on August 3rd , you may ask Carlos aka sneakgeekz.

Nah man, all your other shoes are real, those blk/blue Zoom Rookie I do need in my life 
pimp.gif

You grabbed those Concords too fast.. and I'm 100% sure you didn't know, because, I mean, who would've known? Fake shoes always finish producing faster than real ones for sure.

I'd advise everyone that hasn't been following the thread to head back to around page 240. That's where all this stuff started. And also, a lot of people keep saying the space jams were made from leftover parts, that's completely false. Like I said, head back to around pg 240 and nooblee and ming confirm that the jams were NOT made using leftover material and that they were made in non-nike factories.

They have been doing the teaser pic/ cliffhanging since i can remember and I have been here since 03. i remember different 100% legit sources (EKIN is who i remember right off the top of my head right now) would drop a little info and then later in the day or the following drop the rest of the info or post a teaser pic here and there.

Nooblee just might have a life outside of Niketalk, yes it is possible.

these shoes/websites have been in question for over a month. dont get mad at Nooblee cause you couldnt wait til concrete information surfaces before pulling the trigger on these "mystery shoes"

and now since you just had to cop early youre expecting Nooblee to jump when you need him in regards to authenticity checks especially when probably more than half of you who bought from these sites doubted his info in the first place.

end rant.

Still some pairs are legit, so dont think theyre selling all fakes.still waiting for pairs will confirm soon!

Back
Top Bottom