Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Ya boy Randy got a lot of $$$$ taken from him from this Concords sheninigan, he knew they were fake, he's gotta recoup somehow lolz.

I don't understand why dudes don't just wait until 12-23-11? Why cop a questionable sneaker from these dudes and summer is over? I just don't get it.

Congrats, Memphis!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

If you are in Memphis then a campout will be necessary to cop in store. That is unless you have a connect at the employee store in one of the Nike factories in Memphis. If it is anything like the bred, spacejam, cool grey release then the shiet will be CRAY.
Looks weird without the caps lock
ohwell.gif

My girl is in labor with my first child so I'm currently at the hospital on my iPhone posting. CAPS LOCK will return tomorrow once I'm on my Macbook pro, lol.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Congrats homie!

i never considered to buy from either of these guys...i'd much rather miss a RD and go on ebay and pay rape for an authentic pair then buy from these cats....

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Been keeping quiet in this thread in a while, but its still hilarious to me that people who have never set foot in Asia in their entire life keep speaking about stuff so matter of fact is just completely and utterly ******ed.

I can assure you that one pair of size 13 did not come from another batch. All SDS shoes came from the same source, same factory. Even though all leaked out shoes are supposed A-grades, that is never the case in real life.

What nooblee means by leaked out A-grades, is that a nike QC on the production line prolly randomly picks out a few pairs out of maybe a few hundreds pairs of shoes, and if they passed the test then the rest are deemed ok. Sampling as they call it. Does it necessarily mean because no defects were spotted during the sampling phase, that the rest of the shoes are 100% sure to be grade A quality? No. However, since the batch is already deemed ok by QC, its not going to be checked again, not until later when they are being packaged anyway. This batch then leaks out. Like I said, about 93% of the shoes are deemed up to par.

As for zyr12 stated that his worst pair of XI still looking 10000% times better than zyzz's pair. wth? Your pairs look exactly like zyzz's, with the same yellowing mesh problem. I am even willing to bet that the majority, if not all, of zyr's pairs has the same joqdan problem. Not singling you out, zyr, but it is obvious your batch wasnt ALL THAT.
well the thing is my mesh isnt yellow...

If you are in Memphis then a campout will be necessary to cop in store. That is unless you have a connect at the employee store in one of the Nike factories in Memphis. If it is anything like the bred, spacejam, cool grey release then the shiet will be CRAY.
ohwell.gif

My girl is in labor with my first child so I'm currently at the hospital on my iPhone posting. CAPS LOCK will return tomorrow once I'm on my Macbook pro, lol.
congrats on the macbook playa.
laugh.gif
jk for real congrats on the kid, I guess I'll be expecting a pic of your pairs with your kid's pair.

They will always be in business with their potential fakes. I stopped buying kicks for a little while, (last Jordan purchase back in 2007) prior to this year. I didnt know about any of these early release site until i stumbled upon seeing AR and SDS mentioned in the forum. Looked them up, they look legit selling "legit" colorways at retail or higher. Heard mixed reactions, and through personal experience, I will not buy kicks from oversea sellers anymore. But theres many people that will continue to buy, those who dont or didnt do research.

i mean overall cats gotta be patient. i know that I personally would like 2 pairs. So i will use pickyourshoes.com, NDC, my local mall, and FTL/Eastbay/FNL to get them. I don't have to have them early and i don't plan on standing in any lines. I have 2 connects at my mall, but i'll only use them if necessary.

^^^son im saying...every shoe since the cool grey 11 (i was inexperienced trying to buy on these sites) i've gotten with very little difficulty. if my NDC order goes through for 2 pairs then im done...have the $400 for them right now matter fact...last year i tried standing in line for the cool greys in 35 degree weather at 530 am...never again.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

i never considered to buy from either of these guys...i'd much rather miss a RD and go on ebay and pay rape for an authentic pair then buy from these cats....

What makes you think you'll get an authentic pair off ebay or even marketplace? Those who had early pairs and not satisfied with the quality, might swap those pairs with the ones they get during RD. Unless JB make a significant change for the final production, then that's the risk you'll have.

ohwell.gif

congratulations fam!

CAPS LOCK will return tomorrow once I'm on my Macbook pro, lol.

why tho? i know you've prolly been asked this a million times, and i'm not trying to be rude or anything, but why? dudes who use caps lock all the time are usually new to the internet and/or think it makes everything they say grab people's attention more.

but it's really just annoying (to damn near everyone).

anyways, congrats on the little one bruh.
pimp.gif

Congrats Memphis! My first just turned 6 months and man does time fly when they get here. Like dude said tho, best feeling in the world.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Dudes on iss are in serious denial.
Dudes on NT too 
+1 Sneaker community in general is in denial. 

Every single thing you post is negative and about how everything is fake and people are in denial and this and that. Just stop. Not every single shoe is fake, if someone got a fake and takes it hard and doesn't want to believe it then let them do them, worry about yourself man, damn. You've seen some fakes AND you've seen some legit ones. You sound like you're in denial about any of them being real, worry about your site and do your thing and let other dudes do theirs.

EDIT - this is directed to rareair

Back
Top Bottom