Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

the left "fake" jumpman on the heel looks like it just got shocked by Blanka in Street Fighter LOL...

Hey NoobLee, the right "legit" pair looks good, but the jumpman on the heel doesn't line up with the 2 3 (seems extremely higher than usual). What's your input on that? Normal?

***Also can we see pics of the "fake" carbon fiber.

Thanks!!!

edit:  has anyone ever ordered from footalog???  Are they legit?  Track record???

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

the left "fake" jumpman on the heel looks like it just got shocked by Blanka in Street Fighter LOL...

Hey NoobLee, the right "legit" pair looks good, but the jumpman on the heel doesn't line up with the 2 3 (seems extremely higher than usual). What's your input on that? Normal?

Thanks!!!
its obvious by now, not sure why its being asked but not every pair has the jumpman lined up with the 23. that goes for this release, cool greys last year, space jams, etc.

and yes that easily goes for pairs sold at footlocker, finishline, champs, NDC, etc, etc, etc.

people will get pairs where the jumpman is not lined up. its life.

1. The one on the left is fake, the newest kind of fakes.
2. The jumpman really is THAT high, forget about the ball x 23 rule.
3. The real carbon fiber should be "gluey", not dry looking like those on the Foamposite, but with a coat of clear stuff on it already.
4. Your jumpmans and 23s might not line up, that's factory flaws.

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Wait so are the new ones both fake? Or are you saying just 1 shoe in every pair (the left one in this case) is fake?

I don't think Nooblee means only the left shoe is fake. In the picture he has two pairs of the right shoe. I think he meant that the one on the left is fake.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Thanks!!!
its obvious by now, not sure why its being asked but not every pair has the jumpman lined up with the 23. that goes for this release, cool greys last year, space jams, etc.

and yes that easily goes for pairs sold at footlocker, finishline, champs, NDC, etc, etc, etc.

people will get pairs where the jumpman is not lined up. its life.

I am aware that its not going to be perfectly lined up.  A little higher or a little lower is ok, but god damn look at this pic.  The right shoe is "legit" but look how high it is:

again, im asking to make sure...

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Wait so are the new ones both fake? Or are you saying just 1 shoe in every pair (the left one in this case) is fake?

I don't think Nooblee means only the left shoe is fake. In the picture he has two pairs of the right shoe. I think he meant that the one on the left is fake.
gotcha...I think I just lucked out on this, I probably won't buy early from either of these guys again. Just waiting til RD for my 2nd pair now.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

1. The one on the left is fake, the newest kind of fakes.
2. The jumpman really is THAT high, forget about the ball x 23 rule.
3. The real carbon fiber should be "gluey", not dry looking like those on the Foamposite, but with a coat of clear stuff on it already.
4. Your jumpmans and 23s might not line up, that's factory flaws.

Damn, then the ones I got from mentalkicks could have been real???  The carbon was "gluey" "clear coated" "textured."  The jumpman was THAT high as well.  I thought that was obviously fake.  I was trippin because it also had MILKY TOES.  damn.

Oh well, I sent them back this morning and mentalkicks paid for return shipping to my paypal in advance so it's all good.  I WOULDN'T have wanted em with all THAT many flaws anyway...

Originally Posted by eddo1005

dont get it. some one red circle the points nooblee made with the pics

Here you go 
x5o3o8.jpg

Damn! those fake looks good. Previous fakes are notable and are sold below retail, now fakes are so close to legit and sold above retail. This aint good..No one had a clue until noob dropped the bomb..
30t6p3b.gif

So those who just ordered from now on will be getting fakes?

Also, Nooblee I noticed that the carbon fiber on the concords isn't as hard as the previous XIs? The previous XIs felt rock solid while the concords felt a bit solid.

Also Nooblee, I posted pics of mine on page 480, can yo take a look at tell me whether they're fake or not?

Originally Posted by In3gra

Also, Nooblee I noticed that the carbon fiber on the concords isn't as hard as the previous XIs? The previous XIs felt rock solid while the concords felt a bit solid.

Also Nooblee, I posted pics of mine on page 480, can yo take a look at tell me whether they're fake or not?

Your pair is good.

Originally Posted by In3gra

Your pair is good.
NoobLee, mine seem to check out, (pg. 497....the ones I compared to the AIR RANDY junk), can you confirm please. If so, I will do an in depth comparo with my 2 pairs to show these guys without doubt.

Thanks Nooblee. You been very helpful from the first time you posted on this thread. Now a feel a bit better other than the flaws I have with it.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif
@ dudes thinking they're the only ones that can drop 280 on a shoe. Shut that up.

280 IS CHUMP CHANGE. I'M STILL MAD I GOT OUTBID AT THE LAST SECOND FOR A PAIR OF AIR MAGS
laugh.gif

CAPS IS BACK.

Team Nigeria?... That explains it
laugh.gif

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS.

crazy how close fakes are these days, huh? 
eek.gif

so the fakes are using some real materials, but not all (and also may not be properly put together, i.e. bad jumpman stitching, clear toes, etc.)? right nooblee?

and they are being made in complete different factories than the real ones (obvious answer is yes, but just making sure), right?

also, you said the stitching of the tag behind the tag should be white, but in this pic they both look black?

Originally Posted by j o 19

ITS ABOUT TO BECOME A "NoobLee I POSTED PICS ON PAGE ### ARE MINE REAL?" THREAD
Yo, cut that $hit out and let me get an answer 1st...lol. I have some more easy tells and want to show you guys, this cats approval throws some weight behind the comparo and quiets the haters a bit.

Okay, so here are all the pictures, again, there's some details that's just obvious on the fakes, a couple things I want to point out, though:
1. The stitching of the tag behind the tongue should be straight white stitching, not curvy and fat.

2. The box paper for the fakes are Cool Grey papers.

3. The toecap should be milky, I think we got that now. 
laugh.gif

4. The big jumpman on the heel, well, just check the pics.

5. Stamps underneath the insole doesn't really matter, blue, red, none, at the end of the production, there's all kinds of stamps or no stamps. The flip side of the insole does matter, though.

6. If the mesh stripes by the laceholes are super white both indoor and outdoor, it's fake, the way JB made these is too funny 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the newest batch of fakes.

You can tell that the left is fake, right? 
laugh.gif

Anyone else got pairs coming in soon?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*Now awaits for another NTer to complain about this post. 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Only pointing this out to Proto J. 

If i recall correctly....nooblee said the size 13s were fake because of the red stamp as opposed to the correct blue stamp.  I honestly do not feel like going back and digging to find out if he mentioned anything else besides the stamp as indication of fake, but I only remember him specifically mentioning the red stamp.  The doctored toe part or anything else besides the stamp, were all speculation on your(Proto J) part.

I dont mean to start another argument.  I am simply pointing out, there is just too much mix info right now.  Cant take everything at face value.  Guys with the supposed inside scoop arent always correct, they speak as they get info, and if their source tells them something different, the stories change.

At the end of the day, I still think those size 13 are just flawed pairs.  If you dont agree, thats fine by me.  We just agree to disagree.

he did mention that the red stamp was too early, later pairs would have the red stamp, not these.

and i don't recall him saying anything about the toes, other than the fact he predicted SDS might be doctoring some toes on pairs. and sure enough those look doctored (and it wasn't just me who said that, several people did, including the people who actually received them).

but he did call them fake, either way.

Back
Top Bottom