Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Size 9 is one of the most sought out sizes. That's why most SAMPLES are a 9. 9,12,13 are the sizes that are normally the most expensive.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by all19mjs

so sneakers justify that your better then the next man? Foh! get a life get out of your mom attic

it justifies that I choose QUALITY INSPIRED BY THE GREATEST EVER, and you chose to get Lebron hairline patent leather "shell of what they once were" XIs! Stop E-Thuggin Waka!

kobe.gif

fam I got the 00 concords an dmps who doesn't an I been had then so I don't gotta cop them now to prove I don't need the 2011 cords cause I'm gonna get them whether they have the LeBron hairline or not lol You crazy for that one but it is what it is who can tell how good the quality is by looking at them on my feet

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by proballer

THIS DON'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE....

WHY BUY THE LOWER QUALITY FLAWED PAIR IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU HAVE 3 RELEASE DAY PAIRS LOCKED DOWN AND ON TOP OF THAT THIS PLACE YOU BOUGHT FROM IS CO-SIGNING THE CRAP SHOES THEY ARE SELLING BY ALLOWING THIS "TRADE UP" SERVICE WHICH IN ITSELF IS RIDICULOUS.

TRADE UP SERVICE?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Why not? If I have the money to throw around I'll do what I want. I wanted one early release pair months in advance and I got em. Stop hatin. The early release site understands that earlier productions may have more flaws (thats why they are early productions), which your ignorant *** obviously doesnt understand. If they are willing to allow exchanges on pairs and are giving good customer service then I will take advantage, and who are you to judge?... Don't judge and quit hatin. Do you and I'll do me. 
HATIN [HA-TING]. VERB. 1. MOST MIS-USED WORD ON THE INTERNET, COMMONLY FOUND USED ON NIKETALK FORUMS.

HATING ON A GENERAL RELEASE SHOE...YEA, THAT'S A NEW ONE
indifferent.gif
. BUT I GUESS I DESERVE IT FOR DISAGREEING WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S VIEWPOINT.

THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF "HEY, BUY OUR FLAWED PAIRS AND TRADE THEM IN FOR RELEASE DAY PAIRS LATER!" IS RIDIC. POINT BLANK.

I WASN'T ATTACKING YOU, I WAS GOING AFTER THIS "EARLY RELEASE" SITE. STOP CATCHING FEMALE FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

O YEA ALMOST FORGOT...

REPORTED.

laugh.gif

Memph, if he didn't buy the early pairs he wouldn't be able to run on niketalk and try to get e props for his early c grades 
laugh.gif

Notice how right after he said they have the JoQdan we had to get a history of his collecting, job, etc. to try to justify it 
laugh.gif

I love this thread 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by proballer

Why not? If I have the money to throw around I'll do what I want. I wanted one early release pair months in advance and I got em. Stop hatin. The early release site understands that earlier productions may have more flaws (thats why they are early productions), which your ignorant *** obviously doesnt understand. If they are willing to allow exchanges on pairs and are giving good customer service then I will take advantage, and who are you to judge?... Don't judge and quit hatin. Do you and I'll do me. 
HATIN [HA-TING]. VERB. 1. MOST MIS-USED WORD ON THE INTERNET, COMMONLY FOUND USED ON NIKETALK FORUMS.

HATING ON A GENERAL RELEASE SHOE...YEA, THAT'S A NEW ONE
indifferent.gif
. BUT I GUESS I DESERVE IT FOR DISAGREEING WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S VIEWPOINT.

THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF "HEY, BUY OUR FLAWED PAIRS AND TRADE THEM IN FOR RELEASE DAY PAIRS LATER!" IS RIDIC. POINT BLANK.

I WASN'T ATTACKING YOU, I WAS GOING AFTER THIS "EARLY RELEASE" SITE. STOP CATCHING FEMALE FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

O YEA ALMOST FORGOT...

REPORTED.

laugh.gif

Memph, if he didn't buy the early pairs he wouldn't be able to run on niketalk and try to get e props for his early c grades 
laugh.gif

Notice how right after he said they have the JoQdan we had to get a history of his collecting, job, etc. to try to justify it 
laugh.gif

I love this thread 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I WILL HAVE 3 PAIRS ON RELEASE DAY. MY GIRL WILL HAVE A PAIR. MY DAUGHTER WHO WILL BE 3 MONTHS AT THE TIME WILL HAVE A PAIR. EVEN MY DAD WILL BUY A PAIR OF THESE "TUXEDO" SHOES AS HE LIKES TO CALL THEM.

LITERALLY EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH FEET WILL BUY THESE.

BUT WE MUST BE HATIN BECAUSE WE CAN'T HAVE THESE SUPER EXCLUSIVE SNEAKERS. PUTS THE AIR MAGS TO SHAME.

BTW, NO ONE IN MY CAMP WILL HAVE ON JOQDANS. WE LIKE JORDAN PRODUCTS
pimp.gif

yall are really weak, fambs...

especially memphis... you started it, bro...

i still dont know why folks would want to cop some 11 year old shoes to wear...

i understand for historic reasons, but to wear?

i pull Jays out from 07 and they break down after walking too long in them...

dont see how yall do it...

Fam...i guarantee if you put your foot in a pair of OG, then 2000s, then these 2011s you'll understand. Are you new to this whole sneaker thing? No jokes...cause that was a dumb question.The only thing I will say that I notice is that the patent leather of today is harder than the OGs and 2000s...they crease easily if you aren't careful.

Originally Posted by ricky409

RIGHT....

LET ME GUESS. EARLY RELEASE JOQDANS?

Damn smh. I must be the only one that thinks that the whole JOQDAN thing isn't THAT big of a deal lol. And no I don't have a pair of early releases, I cannot drop 300+ on no shoes, especially these with all of the problems the early pairs have, and I'm not even planning to cop these on release day. And didn't NoobLee say that the JOQDAN was some kind of factory error?

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

How did the Cool Grey XI compare to the sizing of the Flints & Playoff XIII and WC & TB? I'm a size 11 in XIIIs and IIIIs, but when I purchased an 11 in Space Jams, they were waaaay too snug. Do the CG's and Concords fit the same way as the SJs or tts like other recent retros?

i have an 11 in all the shoes you mentioned and they all fit true to size IMO 

none of those fit true to size. i got a size 12 in the flint 13's from 2005 and a 12 in the 2010's and the 2010's definitely fit at least a 1/2 size too big.

and those fit exactly the same as the WC and TB 3's, and the playoff 13's...

it's pretty much unanimous that all jordan retro's since the flint 13's have ran a 1/2 size big.

I see what everyone is sayin, but this is my frist early release and thought I would see what I could get. I knew it was a gamble, but not a big deal because I will have plenty of pairs come release day...and they wont be Joqdans. If the site I bought from is willing to give me a release day pair in exchange for my joqdan pair I am game. IF it comes down to it I will just ball in these early release pair. MY bad if I offended you or anyone memph. I got respect for all my niketalkers no matter what choice they make. We all in the same shoe game. Much love and respect to everyone. I hope everyone gets their pairs. These are my all time favorite and am just glad they are releasing.

proballer wrote:

Got my pair of concords the other day!! I am very happy with the quality, even though they have the q on the tongue. I know they are legit though and am happy with the quality for an early production pair. I have been collecting since year 2000 and worked for a shoe store for 7 years. I know when I have gotten a fake (which I have unfortunately gotten fakes in the past). The nice part about the early release site I ordered from is allowing me to exchange my pair with their next shipment or when they start receiving release day pairs (pairs that will have the r instead of q). So either way I will be getting a flawless pair because I have 3 pairs locked down for release day and this early release pair which I can trade to get a higher quality pair if I want.
THIS DON'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE....

WHY BUY THE LOWER QUALITY FLAWED PAIR IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU HAVE 3 RELEASE DAY PAIRS LOCKED DOWN AND ON TOP OF THAT THIS PLACE YOU BOUGHT FROM IS CO-SIGNING THE CRAP SHOES THEY ARE SELLING BY ALLOWING THIS "TRADE UP" SERVICE WHICH IN ITSELF IS RIDICULOUS.

TRADE UP SERVICE?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Sounds like justification.

all my 2000-2001 XIs are perfectly wearable...

Witness I don't need props from you meph or anyone. Just thought i would share my story. Didn't think so many people would judge and care about what I do or how I "justify" it. I remember why I don't post on here and just read all the bs goin on. Thanks for all the comments. Be easy niketalk

If your 4 year old shoes are breaking down, you might wanna change your approach

Back
Top Bottom