Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

379556_10150493359830971_511820970_11277959_1401867667_n.jpg

From a local big chain sneaker store (not mom and pops), size 13.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

hold up, so how long yall think people are gonna camp for these?
dude at HOH at north riverside said people camped for 5 days for the CG's...
sick.gif

Which employe told u that? That's bull $*** they did a midnight release, my dude copped from there and he got there at 10pm they had a lot of pairs also. HoH tryna hype these SMH

If we had three days to kill we could stake that place out and get them for their whole supply...much less five days...
laugh.gif
these dudes at these stores believe their own hype...remember cats smashing windows and driving vans into storefronts for SJ's?
laugh.gif
I can't imagine what these fools will be doing for Christmas time Concords...I'm thanking the Father I got a pair on lock...good family
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
thats what im sayin!

I was like "uhhhh you mean 5 hours?"
"nah 5 days"
"oh
eyes.gif
ok man"

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

hold up, so how long yall think people are gonna camp for these?
dude at HOH at north riverside said people camped for 5 days for the CG's...
sick.gif

WHY?
laugh.gif

There was no need to do that. NT Chicago had 600 pairs. They didn't sell out until noon the next day.
i HATE living in san diego when it comes to kicks
each store only has like 24 pairs max and most only carry about 18 pairs
30t6p3b.gif

Dec. 22nd I'm gonna be stressed tryna bring home 4 pairs.. Does anybody know if a sz 7.5/8 in the Concords is still the $175 pricetag?

rule #1: never listen to people on NT when they say there's enough of these to go around.  Ive seen people listen to these naysayers and come up empty handed on release date. trust me, there's something special about this colorway. it was enough for people to seek DMP packs and theyre a part of history. This was the colorway that shocked the world with its uniqueness. Oldheads in their 40s are eyeing this release because its their all time favorite Air Jordan. its about to get very REAL.
im not trying to hype these up, just stating it like it is. if you slack off and dont have a plan on getting these, be prepared to be disappointed come Christmas.

Originally Posted by sthebest

rule #1: never listen to people on NT when they say there's enough of these to go around.  Ive seen people listen to these naysayers and come up empty handed on release date. trust me, there's something special about this colorway. it was enough for people to seek DMP packs and theyre a part of history. This was the colorway that shocked the world with its uniqueness. Oldheads in their 40s are eyeing this release because its their all time favorite Air Jordan. its about to get very REAL.
im not trying to hype these up, just stating it like it is. if you slack off and dont have a plan on getting these, be prepared to be disappointed come Christmas.
stop spreading lies.

producing less than space jams and cool greys? LULZ

Originally Posted by Zyzz

stop spreading lies.

producing less than space jams and cool greys? LULZ
believe me or not, I dont really care. My pairs are secure. Just dont expect as many of these Concords as there were Cement IIIs. it'll probably be the same amount of Concords that there were Space Jams, but not as many as the Cool Greys. 
stop giving these people false hope. If you follow your basic plan that you follow to get a regular GR Jordan, you'll be ending up short handed.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Word is that there are less of these made than of the Cool Greys and Space Jams. Also, there will be less of these available than the Black Cement IIIs. I've seen these in person and these are the best looking XI shape wise since the DMP XI.

Get ready people, all hell is about to break loose. Coupled with the fact that every person remotely interested in sneakers will want these as well as a large majority of the public, it's going to be a HECTIC release. 
Sounds like STRAIGHT HYPE! I got the same confirmation that NTLA has bout 400 pair correct me if I'm wrong that's more then what they had in CG's last year. If you follow the same plan you followed last year for the CG's you should be just fine. I lucked out with eastbay and NDC but I'm not fighting for a common size like the masses are. Thanks god for size 15 sometimes....

Yup. Heard NTLA is getting hundreds, but the guy's I talked to are still scared like a mutha for RD. Wilshire Blvd is gonna look like Occupy LA 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Luckily for me I got 4 shots at getting these, Nikestore US, Eastbay, Finishline and if that don't work, Nikestore UK where they'll sit for months per usual. Just hate shipping from the UK it's kind of expensive.

lets hope some european sites start selling these early for close or under retail.

happened with the black cements

Back
Top Bottom