Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

anybody have info. on how many pairs LA spots have of these? Trying to see where I might have the best chance of getting these on RD. Don't want to wait for hours and then get screwed and not have my size

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by bigruss

how early yall bout to be camping out for at your spot? 

I live in Hawaii so the weather will be good... 2 days before release date for me...

waynes-world-not.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yup too grown to be camping endless hours for shoes.

nikestore facebook  :   "As an added bonus, if you come in on Saturday 12/17 to buy the Air Jordan 14 Retro "Last Shot" it will guarantee you a spot in line for a pair of "Concords" on launch night. More details will be explained upon purchase of the Retro 14's, but if you are first in line for the 14's your receipt will be marked to be first in line for the "Concords".
some BS

Anywhere I find an early release is killing the prices i'll just be up early that mornin in line with the rest of the local JordanHeads

Originally Posted by freshair

nikestore facebook  :   "As an added bonus, if you come in on Saturday 12/17 to buy the Air Jordan 14 Retro "Last Shot" it will guarantee you a spot in line for a pair of "Concords" on launch night. More details will be explained upon purchase of the Retro 14's, but if you are first in line for the 14's your receipt will be marked to be first in line for the "Concords".
some BS

What niketown is doing that?

nikestore facebook As an added bonus, if you come in on Saturday 12/17 to buy the Air Jordan 14 Retro "Last Shot" it will guarantee you a spot in line for a pair of "Concords" on launch night. More details will be explained upon purchase of the Retro 14's, but if you are first in line for the 14's your receipt will be marked to be first in line for the "Concords".

imo thats lame what if im waiting on the last shots to go on disco (like they should & will)

an old man once told me to believe 1/2 of what you see and NOTHING of what you hear. that's my mind set for this release

some BS
so you're essentially paying a $160 premium to get a better spot in line.  what's to stop you form returning the last shots afterwards?  Are they going to make you return the Concords?  That's not even legal.  Wow.

Originally Posted by dubchester

some BS
so you're essentially paying a $160 premium to get a better spot in line.  what's to stop you form returning the last shots afterwards?  Are they going to make you return the Concords?  That's not even legal.  Wow.

PRETTY MUCH.

IF MY PAIRS WEREN'T ALREADY LOCKED DOWN I WOULD JUST BUY THE LAST SHOTS THEN RETURN THEM AFTER THE CONCORDS RELEASED.

I would say buy the 14's and be 1st in line to get the Concords and return the Last Shots later in the day.

Only runaround I see besides coming early for a spot.

That nike promo "if you buy 14s it gurantees you 11s" really? And what about the mob of people who go to NTown who didn't buy the 14s?.....if ALL NTowns r doing that,Ill be sure to be first in to buythose 14s, keep them DS,go get my 11s on rd at ntown, go to the car,drop the 11s off,bring the 14s out and RETURN them
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

point is some people simply don't have the money to do all that whether they are returning them or not

Good news for any Canadian people out there trying to get a pair. I just got called by my local spot, and they said they can hold me one (tried to get two) that means, I don't have to line up and i'll be sure to have a pair in my hands as long as I show up within 30min of opening.

Call your local Champs stores and see if you can get on a reserve list. I'm still going to try and get a couple orders online though, just in case things are against me showing up at the store on time.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nikestore facebook As an added bonus, if you come in on Saturday 12/17 to buy the Air Jordan 14 Retro "Last Shot" it will guarantee you a spot in line for a pair of "Concords" on launch night. More details will be explained upon purchase of the Retro 14's, but if you are first in line for the 14's your receipt will be marked to be first in line for the "Concords".

imo thats lame what if im waiting on the last shots to go on disco (like they should & will)
what id do if i lived near a store doing this is... go get your last shots.. they stamp your receipt ok
then go in next day i guess, and return em w/o the receipt for store credit .. use that credit on your concords.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by Vuey

hmmm, prices have come down on Jordans in Australia...
the recent retro 3's sell for $220.00 if you got a free Footlocker membership its 10% off, so thats $198.00 ( tax included)

the XI's will retail for $240.00 , with 20% off , they will be $192.00 (tax inclusive) so its pretty much on par with US pricing.

our fashion is similar to the US (i was there on holiday in July) alot of hype for the black and white "Spacejam" in Australia, so these will sell well, but wont be hard to get.

Also keep in mind, of late, Footlocker Australia and Nike get a very limited number of retro's allocated to them, we maybe get 2-3 pairs in each size and that will be it, no re-stocks. Lebron and Kobe shoes sell very here .... Not too many younger guys coming through are familiar with Jordans.

plus, i have been told by the Nike store guys they will be getting these in very large numbers.

''Did dis dude just did this''
tired.gif

99.9% sure he was joking...

thanks mate... yes i was kidding, some of the dumb store assistant's refer to them as Spacejam Air jordans, i just shake my head at them and have a go at them for having no idea about what they are selling.
laugh.gif

There will be alot of first time buyer Air jordan buyers for this release i am sure.

The stores here are really trying to hype these up with "midnight" releases set for the major Footlocker stores. First time ever for a sneaker in Australia to have a midnight release that i can recall .

Back
Top Bottom