Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant tell from the pics but do they say "Jumpman Jam" on the tongue? Or did they put "Jumpman Jordan"

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

QuickStrike but come out in all sizes, %++?

JBs hyping his own release? We usually do that by ourselves...

These are not gonna be worth the headache, and for that price and quailty?

I'm gonna wait for someone to give a quailty check
87d159e0cce4f1989496c6bf91a6fc971ceac03.bmp

they are releasing on black friday...they are $175 (which cost a fraction to make)
they are coming in EVERY size and FNL/BeastBay/etc... are getting them...
they still have CDP packs on the racks as well as the XII's going on sale...

you tell me how hard this release will be ....oh, and not to mention things are starting to look better in the economy and one way to continue the trend is forNike to show a good earnings report...that doesn't come from limiting a release that is sure to sell...

These may be limited quickstrikes but all that means is that JB has changed what the definition of Quickstrike is...
Just like the CDP XI/XII the hype will be there until the week AFTER release and then FNL will do their Monday restock and all who want a pair will be able toget one...
watch..... we go through this EVERY major realse...oh and it isn't 2000..times have changed...

*gets off soapbox*

I never understand why people get upset when someone picks apart new JB releases.

It's as if they get mad that they are putting down the first attainable retro of a classic.

The quality looks subpar, and it was easy to pass on the CDP XI pack since I had a '01 Black/Red pair sitting in my closet. I don't have a pair ofSpace Jams, rocked them to death, until they yellowed and handed them down to my little brother.

The quality is
grin.gif
....almost
sick.gif

It would be nice to have a pair to kick around. I hate to say it, but as a longtime collector and Jordan wearer, it is getting to the point of savingheartache and saving money as well.

Fakes are looking better than what Jordan Brand is spitting out. That is a shame. All you young bucks, I know this is your first shot at Space Jams.

Fakes are cheaper.
Fakes are easier to attain.
The quality is about the same.
Think about it.

I once scored 53 POINTS in an Asian League game in my 2001's! Maybe with these I can Put up 60 points!!! AND I"M NOT EVEN ASIAN!

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

First of all, these are LEGIT so @%@@ about they look fake...the carbon fibre is on point.

Its dissapointing that they ditched the "jumpman jam", of course its not a big deal, but its just one of those small details that made the spacejams unique from the other XI's

But as far as the price, we all know its not worth $175, BUT WHY ARE YOU GUYS COMPLAINING?

It would cost you easily $300-400 for a DS pair of '01s, and no matter how well stored the soles will not be this icey...sure the quality is not as great, but as far as I'm concerned its a pair of DS icey spacejams (which for the most part highly resemble the OG) for half the price.

IMO, the "better quality" of the 2001 release certainly does not justify spending an extra $100-200 on a DS pair of '01s, when you can buy the '09 release for about half the price.
That's true, but some people are saying like copped 2x and 3x (which is pointless unless they reselling which they probably are). When theycan just get the 01d.

Dam, $175? does it cost JB more to make spacejams or are they just milking the classics for all they are worth. kinda sad actually.

First of all, check the carbon fibre guys, these are obviously REAL pics. Thanks op!

Its dissapointing they scrapped the "jumpman jam", i like that small unique detail about the jams over the other XI's

Abd as far as the price, WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING? Sure they arent worth $175, but they know damn well we will pay $175 and so does JB, so they charge us moreBECAUSE THEY CAN.

Plus, a DS pair of 2001 Spacejams will cost easily $300-400, sure the quality is lesser, but the soles will not be this icey (no matter how well kept) andthere are no major differences between that sneaker and this one

IMO, the "better quality" of the 2001 release certainly does not justify spending as extra $100-200 on a DS pair of '01s, when you can buy thevery similar '09 release for about half the price.

I am DEFINITELY copping these
pimp.gif

Ahh I love niketalk! People saying copping x2 or x3 it doesn't matter we all know when rd comes people will hop on the bandwagon and buy their self a pairget over peeps its all talk and 175 is chump change for us sneaker collectors so yea.

They do look funny in these pics, but what can we do? Im not in the position to buy the 2000's so i will be content with these for now if they are in thesame mold as the cdps. But the price tag is bs.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Originally Posted by Wozman23

If this is how they're gonna look, sadly I'll probably pass. The reversed jumpman and lack of jumpman jam kill it for me.

so did the reverse gold jumpman and gold letter jumpman jordan stop you from buying/wanting the dmp 11s?

you guys kill me

nitpick at every little detail....no one would notice any of that unless they got right up on the shoe

Thing is, these are space jam retros. As an OG and Retro owner I expect the same quality and craftsmenship on something so trivial.

DMPs are a special case 'cause its a CW and shoe never seen by any of us before.

I expect a milestone sneaker like the Space Jam to release true to its form.
dmps were concords minus the purple writing and black jumpman...how is it a whole new colorway....and the original space jam shoe had a blue sole...the retro had a clear sole....thats something different....i never heard one person complain about that and say man i would never buy 00 space jams because it doesent have a blue tint sole....point blank.....there is not a single retro out that is exactly the same as a previous release of the same shoe....they always change something.....and the minor cosmetic differences(besides shape) is not anything worth complaining about on these......the reverse jumpman has been used for 3 years now....something so small is not worth getting mad over....and jumpman jam which is written in like size 4 font that cant even be seen unless you get right up on the shoe is not a big deal either....i have 00 space jams and will be buying these as well....when will ppl just get over the fact that no retro will be true to the original....not one

How are the DMP XI's Concords? When there is absolutely no Concord on them?! Thats a weak argument. The shoe was White/met. gold. Nuff said, its adifferent colorway. That's like saying the VIs are the Infrared CW without the Infrared on it. It's different. Plus the DMPs weren't poor inquality. If you look at these, the quality of material is trash. Given the icey sole, its still pretty weak.

Besides, what do you care? It's my opinion, I'm not going to cop. More for you.
tired.gif

owned them the first time around...

yellowed in a few months and was so frustrated at how the discoloring issue was so sudden (and irreversable).

Same with the cool greys.

Y'all can have 'em.

you people all complaining about material when u all know u all will be getting these even pre ordering am. I know am still buying am

They're not the best, but they're nice. I really hope it's not a QS release.
smh.gif

I'm buying them if I can though.

They suppose to say jumpman jam across the tongue but it looks like they say jumpman Jordan on it. Can anyone clarify this for me?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Originally Posted by Wozman23

If this is how they're gonna look, sadly I'll probably pass. The reversed jumpman and lack of jumpman jam kill it for me.

so did the reverse gold jumpman and gold letter jumpman jordan stop you from buying/wanting the dmp 11s?

you guys kill me

nitpick at every little detail....no one would notice any of that unless they got right up on the shoe

Thing is, these are space jam retros. As an OG and Retro owner I expect the same quality and craftsmenship on something so trivial.

DMPs are a special case 'cause its a CW and shoe never seen by any of us before.

I expect a milestone sneaker like the Space Jam to release true to its form.
dmps were concords minus the purple writing and black jumpman...how is it a whole new colorway....and the original space jam shoe had a blue sole...the retro had a clear sole....thats something different....i never heard one person complain about that and say man i would never buy 00 space jams because it doesent have a blue tint sole....point blank.....there is not a single retro out that is exactly the same as a previous release of the same shoe....they always change something.....and the minor cosmetic differences(besides shape) is not anything worth complaining about on these......the reverse jumpman has been used for 3 years now....something so small is not worth getting mad over....and jumpman jam which is written in like size 4 font that cant even be seen unless you get right up on the shoe is not a big deal either....i have 00 space jams and will be buying these as well....when will ppl just get over the fact that no retro will be true to the original....not one
BTW, do you have the 2000's?
And do you work for Nike? If not, why do you care what he chooses to do with his money?

Would you buy a car with defects you knew about?

A lot of you have senseless arguments as if someones complaints are a direct attack on you.
yea i have the 2000s

no i dont work for nike

and i dont care what anyone buys....but its the simple fact that every single release 150 people have to come in and complain...its like the cool thing to doto come complain about jb....i guess im in the wrong as well for complaining about the complainers but w/e....its the same thing every thread....all the postsare either people saying how many pairs they are gonna buy or how crappy jb is....the whole section is the same way.....you dont see this kind of stuff in thenike or nike retro sections

my spot is no camp required, so i'll probably cop. $175 is pretty steep, so i'm only picking up one pair if even.

175? for CDP quality , i couldnt even wear my bred cdp 11s thats how horrible the quality was, they kept hurting my feet smh

Originally Posted by AirDrama23

What happened to the 45?

and welcome to NT
That whole thread with the SJ 45's was lies. The pair pictured in that thread was a 00 sample. It was said 100 times in that thread, butnobody reads these days. They just look at the 1st post and reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom