Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^LMAO!!! Well whatever the date is I will get a pair. Just hope it's with a employee discount....haha

yea tha shape is off but hey thats what u get theses days from jordan brand.....all in all i cant wait to get another pair

guess this release is gonna be worth it. kixclusive.com has these for pre order for 300. and that blue box and inserts they come with is pretty cool. the leastthat jb could add to make it worth it .

JB has become so lame and is such a joke at this point, imo. i know this will fall on deaf ears mostly, but i am so glad i have broken away from the deephypnosis they have had us under since '04 to accept their crap products with open arms. i do find myself still wanting certain releases like SJs and TB3s,etc., because i am attached to these products because of nostalgia and i have been conditioned over the years to love them no matter what. i compromise tellingmyself its ok as long as i get a discount and def. NEVER pay over retail. usually when u love something no matter what, u lose.

it's just crazy to see them charging $175 for these. and it's even crazier to see ppl paying $300 for these before RD.

the end.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

JB has become so lame and is such a joke at this point, imo. i know this will fall on deaf ears mostly, but i am so glad i have broken away from the deep hypnosis they have had us under since '04 to accept their crap products with open arms. i do find myself still wanting certain releases like SJs and TB3s, etc., because i am attached to these products because of nostalgia and i have been conditioned over the years to love them no matter what. i compromise telling myself its ok as long as i get a discount and def. NEVER pay over retail. usually when u love something no matter what, u lose.

it's just crazy to see them charging $175 for these. and it's even crazier to see ppl paying $300 for these before RD.

the end.

The box and accessories with it cost $170. The sneakers alone cost $5.

Got some DS retro's for a little under that price and am completely satisifed.

I'm at the mall today and went to Champs to hopefully find the spacejam t shirt and I found one. It was the last one in my size too XXL. The shirt washiding too behind many other shirts. It was meant to be. This shirt is nice and simple. So fresh and sooo clean. A great pickup and will go great with the sjsthis holiday season.

This whole changing thing with release dates is getting on my nerves, my frickin nerves whether they slated to be relesed on the 27th of November or the 24thDecember. It just irritates me to have to deal with this crap! This thing with changing release date for the Space Jams to come out! One dude says he talked toMJ himself about this, and it's been said the Space Jams would release on "Black Friday", November 27th and once I had mad my comment, he repliedback with a whole image of people with they hands over they head in frustration. Now I see what he really means! But this whole thing with changing releasedates is getting on my fricking nerves!!! I whish it would stop! Either it's going to be released of "Black Friday" or it's going to bereleased on "Christmas Eve!" which one is it going to be?

Originally Posted by jordanize84

This whole changing thing with release dates is getting on my nerves, my frickin nerves whether they slated to be relesed on the 27th of November or the 24th December. It just irritates me to have to deal with this crap! This thing with changing release date for the Space Jams to come out! One dude says he talked to MJ himself about this, and it's been said the Space Jams would release on "Black Friday", November 27th and once I had mad my comment, he replied back with a whole image of people with they hands over they head in frustration. Now I see what he really means! But this whole thing with changing release dates is getting on my fricking nerves!!! I whish it would stop! Either it's going to be released of "Black Friday" or it's going to be released on "Christmas Eve!" which one is it going to be?

lol man I really wasn't serious that's why I laughed at the end of my comment. Common I don't think MJ himself doesn't even know when rd is andI don't think he even cares. I'm saying from my source(my local sneaker store who usually is on point) that it's gonna be the end of November.Whether they come out nov or dec. Imma cop either way and I'm sure yall will too. It's just another month apart. Be patient everyone and pay retail.

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by jordanize84

This whole changing thing with release dates is getting on my nerves, my frickin nerves whether they slated to be relesed on the 27th of November or the 24th December. It just irritates me to have to deal with this crap! This thing with changing release date for the Space Jams to come out! One dude says he talked to MJ himself about this, and it's been said the Space Jams would release on "Black Friday", November 27th and once I had mad my comment, he replied back with a whole image of people with they hands over they head in frustration. Now I see what he really means! But this whole thing with changing release dates is getting on my fricking nerves!!! I whish it would stop! Either it's going to be released of "Black Friday" or it's going to be released on "Christmas Eve!" which one is it going to be?

lol man I really wasn't serious that's why I laughed at the end of my comment. Common I don't think MJ himself doesn't even know when rd is and I don't think he even cares. I'm saying from my source(my local sneaker store who usually is on point) that it's gonna be the end of November. Whether they come out nov or dec. Imma cop either way and I'm sure yall will too. It's just another month apart. Be patient everyone and pay retail.

My bad, man! I understand didn't mean to get so hardcore, I was just wantin to see know who was tellin da truth. Hey if the rd confirmed to be 24th ofDecember then should NT change the release date.

wore these today. trying to hold back from purchasing the new retros....
eyes.gif

3845720713_b2ed4ebc9a.jpg

3846513446_2df52a9be7.jpg

So im not going through 80 plus pages.

Can anyone confirm what type of release this is?

Will they be online, eastbay, footlocker etc ?

Originally Posted by never wear them

wore these today. trying to hold back from purchasing the new retros....
eyes.gif

3845720713_b2ed4ebc9a.jpg

3846513446_2df52a9be7.jpg
Dude those look really nice, icey soles...did you have to restore them at any point (use seaglow on the soles)? they look new
pimp.gif

How about we all stop buying from Air Randy and these other sites - the shoes are stolen.

Originally Posted by blco02

How about we all stop buying from Air Randy and these other sites - the shoes are stolen.
Sir i dont know air randy or anybody who control these sites but can you please elaborate and tell us a little more about the said claim stolenshoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom