Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sloanboy

i was thinking about copping two and trading one pair for some carmines i should be able to pull that off right?

I 'll trade you a deadstock pair of carmine size 11's for the 09 sj's all day.. Your post made me want to try that trade when they come out.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

cop x 5

Really? You're going to buy 5 pairs? I HIGHLY doubt you will get 5 pairs of these. I hate when people say stupid things like this

how is that person saying something stupid?
im going to get 4-5 pairs of these because i got hookups at Footlocker and Finishline. i might end up getting more if people need me to help them out.
is what i said stupid as well?
Ignore him man.

He types with such hatred to everyone all the time.
laugh.gif

Its between these and the flu game xii I have a stack of cash wait for either ones. Im 14 so i cant aford to 350 for some kicks and my mom wont go over 125 onsome kick so what do yall think. Another thing stop all this going back and forth over a pair of kicks every body has there opinion and personally i thinkthese are dope since im 14 i didnt have a chance to pick up some major heat form like 01 02 03 04 what would u pick xi space jams or xii flue game?

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Its between these and the flu game xii I have a stack of cash wait for either ones. Im 14 so i cant aford to 350 for some kicks and my mom wont go over 125 on some kick so what do yall think. Another thing stop all this going back and forth over a pair of kicks every body has there opinion and personally i think these are dope since im 14 i didnt have a chance to pick up some major heat form like 01 02 03 04 what would u pick xi space jams or xii flue game?

I think you should get one pair of SJ's and bypass the Poo Games and go get the 03 retro black/red XII, or better yet the OG, which usually runs the180-220 range.

not sure if its been posted but jut seen some fake spacejams on craigslist wit the icy bluish bottoms. Beware guys!

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Are they really comfortable? It's a plus that the tongue is a lot softer
Extremely comfortable IMO compared to the CDP XIs.

Thats good, I mean my cdp XIs are pretty broke in. Honestly they fit like gloves after like the 15th wear. I don't
know why anyone would keep these in the box, they're stiff, but they break.

to BrockBo, if i was you i would get the space jams and not the flu game, because reseller price will be crazy for space jams and i think that flu game priceswon't be bad and the space jams might be more limited

whats the actual release date? I have seen three different dates, November 24, November 27, and in December.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

I'm 28 and have no shame in rocking J's. Are you supposed to start wearing penny loafers after you pass 25?

Its your surroundings. If your invited to some event that you know what type of ppl are going to be attending, you try to camouflage/fit in.....

wearing Jordans or Sb Nikes at a 5 star restaurant on the 47th floor balcony in Beverly Hills isnt a good look... unless your a "Big Shot" or themain event there.

but hey... Thats just my opinion....

back to the Space Jams

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

cop x 5

Really? You're going to buy 5 pairs? I HIGHLY doubt you will get 5 pairs of these. I hate when people say stupid things like this

how is that person saying something stupid?
im going to get 4-5 pairs of these because i got hookups at Footlocker and Finishline. i might end up getting more if people need me to help them out.
is what i said stupid as well?
Ignore him man.

He types with such hatred to everyone all the time.
laugh.gif

Oh look it's the wannabe mod, I thought you vanished, darn. On a side note FOOL, check the legit check forum, I help out a ton of people on there tocorrect your little schoolgirl comment. I rarely come on this part anymore because its nothing but dumb posts and a idiot like you trying to keep the peace byprotecting the people posting the dumb stuff. You'll be a mod one day, you have enough brown on your nose as it is, keep it up man.......I just hate whenpeople say they are going to have 5 pairs of the same shoe, it is indeed stupid. Why do you need 5? I dont care what hookups you have, there is no need for 5pairs of the same shoe. What are you going to do sit and look at them?

Originally Posted by sloanboy

i was thinking about copping two and trading one pair for some carmines i should be able to pull that off right?

Edit: Nevermind.

I thought this was Infrared thread

I've got the Carmines and don't ever wear them.... I wouldn't trade them for these but I'm not worried about trading for these '09s I'mjust going to go to the mall and grab them when they come out . . . .

some pairs have a nice patent cut to them.... some dont. i guess ima have to see every damn sz 10.5 or 11 in person to make my choice...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

I Just got mine this morning from marqueesole.

^^^^^^
The second pic shows just how off the profile is compared to the previous mold
sick.gif
. If you're a sz 10/up you're basically hosed. Looks like CDP quality but we already knew that.

shape has nothing to do with quality and as you stated size is a factor but larger sizes seldom ever look as good as the smaller ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom