Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marquee has you dudes fooled, the quality of the Jordan's hasn't improved, the pics just have.

It's just like how photographers photoshop models to make them appear curvier or have even skin.

He couldn't have slapped $320 on those pics before. He's trying to sell a product.

$175.00 - Men's
$110.00 - Gradeschool
$65.00 - Pre-School
$50.00 - Toddler
$35.00 - Crib (Gift Pack)
for a quick strike ? ? ?

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
My 1000th Post ,and counting, YOU GOTTA LOVE N.T........
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thx to the great minds that designed N.T. , also Thx to all those who keep this great site afloat ,, Much like the G.O.A.T.,,
The Veterans of this community are who have drastically enhanced the "SNEAKER GAME" to New Extraordinary Heights.......

Originally Posted by t2dae1

Icey!!
pimp.gif
But no JUMPMAN JAM on the tongue
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

no "jumpman jam" noooooooooooooooo!!!!!

but copped none the less.

yes there is..look closer
grin.gif

Where are you looking at? On these, all I see is 'Jumpman Jordan'
nerd.gif

look where the red is. I circled the "Jam" part of Jumpman Jam.

I know i keep rambling about this but that patent leather oh that patent leather, it just amazes me as to how bad they have screwed this shoe over, the toe boxis flat, the patent leather is about a 1/2 inch or more shorter on the sides....this is terrible. Only thing these shoes have going for them is the soles, icant believe jb didnt coreect the overall shape of this shoe from the horrible cdp 11s.

awwww man!!!its about to get real..Hey just wonderin..Are these gonna b on nike.com?? i was lucky to get my black red straps on der, and i believe those werequickstrikes too...

As always aNyth1ng, beautiful pics, but I'm still not sold on the toe box. It looks like you can built a community on it, there's no curved smoothnessto it, it's just looks boxed.

ehh still on the fence about these. If these fit like the CDP 11s then i wont be getting them because those were so uncomfortable

Can't wait for this! Hope everyone get their pairs with ease.....this is one of the most sought after jordan shoe ever!!

better pics, but even good pics can't mask the inferior quality...

I'd take a slightly yellowed pair of 2000 retros over these any day...

Man remember usually quickstrikes come in men sizes only with gradeschool preschool etc these are going to be general release people just wait dont pay rapeprices for this shoe

HAD 1 PAIR ON RESERVE, AFTER CONFIRMATION OF ICED OUT SOLES, A SECOND HAS BEEN ADDED! There Still Is Hope For Jordan Brand After All..

As soon as detailed pics of a shoe surface, marqueesole has them for sale. They have become one of my favorite sites. Shoes are on fire though! Can't waittil we meet again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom