Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Where did you get them for that price?

a fellow nter had a 3 pairs that he bought from air randy...he sold 2 and kept one for himself...

he was asking 250 at first then i talked him down to 200...

thats retail plus tax, maybe even better cus they were shipped usps priority too...i just got lucky...

i heard from a very reliable source this will be released on black friday and the infra red VIs will be taking its place for the Christmas release, and oh yeah i also heard this be a limited gr kinda like the three AJ 23's that came out last black friday
pimp.gif

dont listen to this clown... go back in this thread...it has been confirmed about a hundred times over that these will release 12/23 and they willbe a GR.... i hate people coming in and posting this "reliable source" crap.....everyone already knows the release date...stop trying to get efame...

were did you get them for $200?
grin.gif
if that's true then $25 moreain't that bad at all, considering your getting them way too early

Read my posts on this page...then you'll know how I got them...I keep getting pms...

Where'd you get em for that cheap? lmk...

A fellow nter hooked me up who had 3 pairs from air Randy...he sold 2 of em and kept one..he was asking 250 at first and I talked him
down to $200...like I said before I just got lucky...

I've asked before, but how quick will these soles yellow? SJs with yellow soles= No good. If they yellow real quick I'll have to pass.

Originally Posted by psypha

got these in the mail today from a fellow nter...

not bad for $200 shipped...

dam!!!
nice pickup man! 200 shipped is good!!
thts a real good price, especially for californians... 9.75% tax
if buy in retail... its about 200~ n get it two montsh early~ good deal

anyone offer me a pair 200 shipped? lol
PM me, i really wnt it.

I heard that they do something differently with ice soles nowadays, so I think that, though the quality is pretty bad, these, in nice dry environmentsobviously (as in, don't be stupid and rock them in snow and rain and mud), won't yellow that quickly.

^^^^^^^ how do u know the quality is bad ? do you have a pair of 09 jams are have u actually held you in your hands to know that for a fact .
but then again u just might be saying that because u read others say the quality is bad
i have a pair and the quality is that bad at all

12/23
read people it isnt that hard. just check the previous couple pages and you wil find the release date. here i will say it bigger so it jumps at people.......

RELEASE DATE IS DECEMBER 23RD
12/23/09

cbrooks3 wrote:

12/23
read people it isnt that hard. just check the previous couple pages and you wil find the release date. here i will say it bigger so it jumps at people.......

RELEASE DATE IS DECEMBER 23RD 24TH
12/23/09 12/24/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom