Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**stupid question alert**

Is this going to be a general release?

Will i have to line up?

Been out the game for a while, so I haven't been keeping up...

if you know the answer, you could've just typed it. instead of havin a dude jump through hoops lol. forreals

Its a general release. U mite have to line up but it depends on where u live.

Once again inglewooood doesnt add any help
smh.gif
this forum was better when he had the 2 week ban
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]page 249-250 has been nothingbut useless post inglewoood you mad annoying B forreals?[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]j/k[/color]

Last time I remember waiting in line was like in 2003 when the white cement III's came out. I woke up, took the max to the mall and waited in line. Theywere out of my size so I came back to finish line after getting my name on their list. Got them and it was fine. For some reason I have a feeling the line isgoing to be worse for these. At least I have a car now. I really don't care if I get them, but I guess it's worth a try.

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Release date is the 23 people. I asked the manager at footaction this weekend.
RD: DECEMBER 24, 2009

My sources... Hope its enough...
http://www.kixandthecity....i-space-jam-info-update/
http://www.eukicks.com/ai...official-release-date-2/
http://www.kicksonfire.co...-%E2%80%93-release-info/
http://www.sneakerfiles.c...jam-release-date-change/
http://nicekicks.com/2009...jam-release-date-change/

Definitely the 24th...I got a spot sellin em a week early...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

if you know the answer, you could've just typed it. instead of havin a dude jump through hoops lol. forreals
U gotta put your own work in around here cuz.... nobody gets grandfathered in....go look around and quit being lazy.... you're already sittingsomewhere on the computer for Pete's sakes
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

EDIT: I'ma co-sign for inglewoood he just tryna get everybody to stop being bums and use the search button or *gasp* look through a few pages. What'snext, we gotta wipe your snotty H1N1 noses also ? ? ? ? Come on cuz c 4real

**stupid question alert**

Is this going to be a general release?

Will i have to line up?

Been out the game for a while, so I haven't been keeping up...

Yes,,, this will be a GR............
Yes u have to line up ,, well depends on whats your location but most likely yeah

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]page 249-250 has been nothing but useless post inglewoood you mad annoying B forreals?[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]j/k[/color]

the entire JB forum is filled with useless posts, so wat makes this thread different? 8,000 posts don't mean anything. please sit down.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

U gotta put your own work in around here cuz.... nobody gets grandfathered in....go look around and quit being lazy.... you're already sitting somewhere on the computer for Pete's sakes
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

EDIT: I'ma co-sign for inglewoood he just tryna get everybody to stop being bums and use the search button or *gasp* look through a few pages. What's next, we gotta wipe your snotty H1N1 noses also ? ? ? ? Come on cuz c 4real

Hahaha... forreals.

damn everyone so uptight and shizz. relax people. help each other out instead of gettin so pissy.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

U gotta put your own work in around here cuz.... nobody gets grandfathered in....go look around and quit being lazy.... you're already sitting somewhere on the computer for Pete's sakes
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

EDIT: I'ma co-sign for inglewoood he just tryna get everybody to stop being bums and use the search button or *gasp* look through a few pages. What's next, we gotta wipe your snotty H1N1 noses also ? ? ? ? Come on cuz c 4real

Hey Man, what you plannin on doin with that pee shooter in your avy? I think they have airsoft guns with more bang.

Just talked to my connect from a mom and pops store. Owner said he would be getting what should be final info such as confirmation on release date andconfirmation on number of size runs he would be getting of mens and kids within the next days. Assured me as usual he would hold my pairs for me and also saidit was def going to be released on 23 or 24 but it would be confirmed within 10 days. He also mentioned that recently all the orders made by mom and pop storesand private jordan accounts for the space jams were canceled and re done because many accounts pre sold rising suns and did not have the insole to send backfor the recall to switch with the all white ones and those stores would not get any space jams. He went on to say that the extra stock of space jams from thosestores would be given to other stores so he thought instead of the 1 size run he thought he was getting his jordan rep said he might get 2 size runs because ofthis.

Anyone got any finalized info on the packaging and insoles and if all stores would get the special packaging and insoles or just certain ones. Whats the Deal?

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Originally Posted by jordan freak 3

waht time you guys gonna head to the mall to get online

You have to go to the mall to get on your computer? That's odd.

some people want to order online and go to the mall.. no idea really why. Eastbay most of the time do perhouse hold. So they could order again but get themshipped to another address. again more hype for no reason.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom