Air Jordan XI: White – Red Custom

Those XI's look nice actually.
I've always wished they came out like this instead of just in the low top form.

Those XI's look nice actually.
I've always wished they came out like this instead of just in the low top form.

definitely would by a pair, then again I would buy any pairs of XI cause they are always going to looking good

definitely would by a pair, then again I would buy any pairs of XI cause they are always going to looking good

Like, but wondered if it would look better with a red bottom. I'm done with clear sole soles + netting tired of shoes yellowing before i get any use out of them.

Like, but wondered if it would look better with a red bottom. I'm done with clear sole soles + netting tired of shoes yellowing before i get any use out of them.

I remember a few years back when Damon Stoudamire was with the blazers, he came out rocking this colorway of XI. He wore them during the first half and then switched back to his OG shoes. Man I wish I wouldve taken a pic during the game. I think it was the 2000-2001 season when the XIs were first retroed. Those were the good ol' days.

I remember a few years back when Damon Stoudamire was with the blazers, he came out rocking this colorway of XI. He wore them during the first half and then switched back to his OG shoes. Man I wish I wouldve taken a pic during the game. I think it was the 2000-2001 season when the XIs were first retroed. Those were the good ol' days.

wow. those look good in mids, never liked the lows. They need to come out with those though. real nice.

wow. those look good in mids, never liked the lows. They need to come out with those though. real nice.

eek.gif
 nice
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom