Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

If someone was to give them to me $@% a gift i would love them but until then im waitin until they are bout 80 bucks

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Lol, I feel you bro. One to hoop in and one to rock. I dont care what anyone else says about the Flu games, I love them. I suprised there still $150, a year or 2 ago these would already be $120-$100.

And if some ppl actually go back and watch Michael's Flu Game in '97, I think they would have more of an appreciation for them.

I watched the "Flu Game" live in '97 homie. I have NO love for these shoes. Why not just release the Bred XII's like they were on MJ's Feet? Why the stupid smiley face? If I wanted any misc stuff like that, I'd buy those Crocs pins or whatever they are and pin a dumb smiley face onto my shoe. That's why these didn't sell. If they released the Bred XII like the original or the retro, these would have flown off the shelves. Thanks JB, saved me some $

For some people who don't have Bred XII's, this may be the closest they may get.

For instance, I haven't been able to find DS Bred XII's in my size, and I've been searching well over 1 year.

I didn't get these kicks, but I can understand why people who don't have Bred XII's would want them.

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Lol, I feel you bro. One to hoop in and one to rock. I dont care what anyone else says about the Flu games, I love them. I suprised there still $150, a year or 2 ago these would already be $120-$100.

And if some ppl actually go back and watch Michael's Flu Game in '97, I think they would have more of an appreciation for them.

Doubt it, why would we have more of an appreciation for them, if he didn't even wear these shoes? 

Still waiting for these to go on sale. I had the retro black/red XII, and I can say I like the suede better. All 3 versions of this shoe have been different (og, retro, and these). The OGs were a brighter shade of red and were amazing. I remember wanting them as a kid. The reto were very dull and I think that the flus look better with the suede for some reason. The 03 retro had horrible quality, I only wore mine around 25 times and the bottom was coming unglued on the left shoe!

i asked about the flus going on sale and was told that theyre still new and wont be going on sale for a while. this was from a fnl store mgr. i have no idea what the definition of new is but these definitely dont qualify for me.

Originally Posted by tripleogee

i asked about the flus going on sale and was told that theyre still new and wont be going on sale for a while. this was from a fnl store mgr. i have no idea what the definition of new is but these definitely dont qualify for me.
the nubucks were on the shelves at fnl for 4 or 5 months before they went on sale.  i'm sure the flu games will stay at retail for a little while longer.

Back
Top Bottom