Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

these will be copped. I need these to ball in. TO BALL IN.
haha. I miss my 12s and right now I only want to ball in
lows. so these are perfect. and that CW, PERFECT. taxis are AWESOME.
just hope they drop right around 125-130. anything above is ridonk.

these will be copped. I need these to ball in. TO BALL IN.
haha. I miss my 12s and right now I only want to ball in
lows. so these are perfect. and that CW, PERFECT. taxis are AWESOME.
just hope they drop right around 125-130. anything above is ridonk.

I would definitely copp if/when below retail. Wait till they go on sale and then wait for a coupon code.

I would definitely copp if/when below retail. Wait till they go on sale and then wait for a coupon code.

^these came out back in 04 and they did the obsidian and taxi colorways.. i cant remember if they did any others

^these came out back in 04 and they did the obsidian and taxi colorways.. i cant remember if they did any others

Can anyone recommend a site to purchase these from ? As I highly doubt they will release in Australia ....I read the story on nice kicks and they are set to retail at about $125 smh.....

Can anyone recommend a site to purchase these from ? As I highly doubt they will release in Australia ....I read the story on nice kicks and they are set to retail at about $125 smh.....

I'm still scratching my head over this Feb release date. Again kicks-crew has them NOW, but they're the only place that has confirmed the date of release at feb 18. now I'm not questioning the legitimacy of this site as they are on the NT legit list, but how is this not "known"??? Especially when its supposed to drop in 3 weeks... Somethings just not sitting right with me.

Back
Top Bottom