Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yea we still got 11 and 14 left at our store...the kids sizes are flying. Suprisingly I got the discount...I just can't sell mine...the look so clean lol. Can't wait till Monday so I can rock em to school

Originally Posted by Error on page

@magic1978*** the pack was super hyped so was the motorsports ,but u can spin it anyway u want too. did u check ebay? wh/infra $160 bin (didnt even scroll to the bottom, and its packs for $200 nib). when the shoes last came out dosent mean much cuz the reason that sell out aint cuzza the people that remember them from 10yrs. ago its cuz ova fad. i didnt really understand ya last paragraph. but these will be at or around retail in 6 months man. what hyped release(recently) do u have proof that proves me wrong other than any xi. the shoes are cool i aint hating, but me saying they will be able to be had at retail in 6months isnt far fetched. and history also states this.

How do you offer proof of an opinion? You haven't proven yours.

You just gave an example.

Can you get Olympic's for retail? See how easy that was. That was about six months ago.

And you can't find white infrared VI's for $160. Distinguish between varsity red and infrared and check shipping.

I missed, not one of my priorities. Waiting for the white and red and the black playoffs. In terms of my own personal collection I am more into colorways that the man himself actually wore. Or could have wore if they came out when he played. These are more something I can see on younger guys and on rappers.

weird, only way i can possibly explain FNL is that there isnt going to be a Monday restock this time around. FNL usually does a Monday restock.

^^^ I DONT THINK ANY FINISHLINE STORES RECEIVED PAIRS 2 SELL..... ALEAST NOT AROUND ME DID 1 FINISHLINE IN 4 MALLS HAVE THESE IN STORE.....SO IF THATS THE CASE ALL THER PAIRS ARE STOCK FROM THER WAREHOUSE AND NONE WILL COME FROM ANY STORES.......WITH THAT IN MIND IF U ADD UP ALL THE FNL STORES AND WHAT THEY POSSIBLEY COULD HAVE HAD DISTRIBUTED TO THEM FOR SALE THAT WOULD ADD UP 2 THEM BEING ABLE 2 SELL A FAIRLY HUGE NUMBER OF PAIRS ONLINE...JUST MY THOUGHTS

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

^^^ I DONT THINK ANY FINISHLINE STORES RECEIVED PAIRS 2 SELL..... ALEAST NOT AROUND ME DID 1 FINISHLINE IN 4 MALLS HAVE THESE IN STORE.....SO IF THATS THE CASE ALL THER PAIRS ARE STOCK FROM THER WAREHOUSE AND NONE WILL COME FROM ANY STORES.......WITH THAT IN MIND IF U ADD UP ALL THE FNL STORES AND WHAT THEY POSSIBLEY COULD HAVE HAD DISTRIBUTED TO THEM FOR SALE THAT WOULD ADD UP 2 THEM BEING ABLE 2 SELL A FAIRLY HUGE NUMBER OF PAIRS ONLINE...JUST MY THOUGHTS

naw dawg...............a page or 2 back, a FNL employee already said there are FNL stores that got them.  But yea, i had your exact same thought earlier, but only to be told i was wrong.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Can you get Olympic's for retail? See how easy that was. That was about six months ago.

And you can't find white infrared VI's for $160. Distinguish between varsity red and infrared and check shipping.

white infrareds def goin for that price in the buy/sell forums here & ISS. Found olympic VIIs for retail a month ago at footaction with a good size run, 4 months after its release
pimp.gif

these alts will hang around atleast til after Christmas

got a chance to see the white/red/black 13s today at finishline. they are definitely nicer in person. ended up passing on the altitudes and cancelling my finishline order, so i can get the 13s next weekend.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

white infrareds def goin for that price in the buy/sell forums here & ISS. Found olympic VIIs for retail a month ago at footaction with a good size run, 4 months after its release
pimp.gif

thats weird, cause these are all sold out online.  And FNL had MAJOR MAJOR PAIRS.  HUNDREDS of pairs. NDC sold out in minutes as did eastbay.  But i mean if you tried hard enough, you can almost always find a HOT release a few month later for retail, but chances are most ppl will end up paying more than retail for them.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

naw dawg...............a page or 2 back, a FNL employee already said there are FNL stores that got them.  But yea, i had your exact same thought earlier, but only to be told i was wrong.
frown.gif
Yep Eddo. I got mine at my local Finishline. They were limited numbers, but nonetheless they had them.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I've seen $180

and do you realize they're 50 states?

Too easy at Niketown San Francisco.. Walk out with 3 pairs.. And also got a pair coming all thanks to Swoosh! 105.12 with tax and free shipping... People in the bay are Sleeping on these!

@magic1978*** the pack was super hyped so was the motorsports ,but u can spin it anyway u want too. did u check ebay? wh/infra $160 bin (didnt even scroll to the bottom, and its packs for $200 nib). when the shoes last came out dosent mean much cuz the reason that sell out aint cuzza the people that remember them from 10yrs. ago its cuz ova fad. i didnt really understand ya last paragraph. but these will be at or around retail in 6 months man. what hyped release(recently) do u have proof that proves me wrong other than any xi. the shoes are cool i aint hating, but me saying they will be able to be had at retail in 6months isnt far fetched. and history also states this.

i can see now i will get no were with you. u give examples to prove points. do u know what the word example means? how else can i prove a point w/out an example of its actual being/happening. that is an opinion.smh.

im drawing ablank, olympics 7s? but anyway you would prove your point by showing me how olympics hype was more or less by show'n evidence(examples) to back what u say. smh at arguing with myself for some1 who dosent kno the simplest form of debate.

air jordan wh/infrared $155 +$12 shipping go check before popping smack , dont flat'r ya self i have the pack n the vreds.

hell do a poll and i bet most people who have been collecting for a while will tell u most shoes are hyped to much and dont live up to said hype. and that some shoes sell out fast cuza resellers. who inturn hype how they will be so hard to get in 6months which is a lie, based on releases similar to the alt. xiiis.

on average show me a release that equals in popularity, hype, cost availability ect. were the shoes cant be found 6months later at or around retail.

Originally Posted by teaspoon415

Too easy at Niketown San Francisco.. Walk out with 3 pairs.. And also got a pair coming all thanks to Swoosh! 105.12 with tax and free shipping... People in the bay are Sleeping on these!

man i need to go to NTSF with u and that swoosh account.
laugh.gif
smile.gif

yeah... easy pick up. i don't know why people are going crazy about these. i got mine at HOH Galleria in Houston. nothing but hypebeasts in line. skinny jeans and GR jordans was the dress code. guess i didn't get the memo. lol

Originally Posted by eddo1005

pimp.gif

thats weird, cause these are all sold out online.  And FNL had MAJOR MAJOR PAIRS.  HUNDREDS of pairs. NDC sold out in minutes as did eastbay.  But i mean if you tried hard enough, you can almost always find a HOT release a few month later for retail, but chances are most ppl will end up paying more than retail for them.

so was the infra pack now look at the prices on them. i see why jb can get over on people so easy. its like they dont even try to understand the big picture. just a never endind cycle. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! the funny thing about it the more contious u become the more you'll benefit. price, quality availability etc.

i can see now i will get no were with you. u give examples to prove points. do u know what the word example means? how else can i prove a point w/out an example of its actual being/happening. that is an opinion.smh.

im drawing ablank, olympics 7s? but anyway you would prove your point by showing me how olympics hype was more or less by show'n evidence(examples) to back what u say. smh at arguing with myself for some1 who dosent kno the simplest form of debate.

air jordan wh/infrared $155 +$12 shipping go check before popping smack , dont flat'r ya self i have the pack n the vreds.

hell do a poll and i bet most people who have been collecting for a while will tell u most shoes are hyped to much and dont live up to said hype. and that some shoes sell out fast cuza resellers. who inturn hype how they will be so hard to get in 6months which is a lie, based on releases similar to the alt. xiiis.

on average show me a release that equals in popularity, hype, cost availability ect. were the shoes cant be found 6months later at or around retail.

ISS and NT are normally cheaper than Ebay, because of the fees. You know, how you used ebay at first, but now you're trying to change it up.

But you're giving your opinion as if it's fact. You don't know what these kicks are going to do. You're guessing Miss Cleo. You gave me two examples. Those are examples, because you can not prove a point until after the fact. And how did you prove that Motorsports were more hyped? Was this some secret poll you did?

Do a poll? A poll on what? Everyone knows kicks are hyped, this is NT. That has nothing to do with what you said.

You don't seem to know the definition of what an opinion or proof are, much less what a debate is.

And yeah FTLOG's, the kicks you can go and buy for $150 and less right now according to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom