Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

What I don't understand is why it even bothers you that other people are buying/wearing/enjoying these. If you don't, then don't, leave it at that...

for the simple fact that some people like jordans, but dont like how jb has been operating lately. some people understand quality has went down overall(maybe not so much on these) , but prices continue to rise (this is a fact). the reason why people should care is becuz its the running theme with jb. cheaper material highier cost. and if these buyers accept this it will continue until the consumer takes a stand or when/if jordans go outa style. i hear dudes saying ima cop so-n-so shoe no matter the quality. the simple fact that that is even being said speaks volumes. if you had a business that was selling out products would you change your ways(spend a little more for better quality) or keep cake'n up off fools who dont know any better? i wanna ask you another question. how bad would the quality have to be on your favorite pair of jordans for you to turn them down on the release date?
JORDAN BRAND IS ALSO SEARCHING FOR THIS MAGICAL POINT AS WELL. ONCE THEY FIND IT, ITS OVER LOL.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by astroox805

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if you still need flints, this guy has a pair if you got $475 to spend.   don't offer him anything lower though.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/2080369743.html
TOO LATE YOU GUISE I BAUGHT 'UM
STILL WILLING TO SELL TO A FELLOW NT'ER FOR ONLY $525 THO
LOL!
roll.gif

i called the guy last night and told him i'd give him $300 cash for them or i'd trade a pair of ds 2007 royal foams for his flints.  he told me no on both offers. i played stupid and told him the shoes cost $160 plus tax.  he told me he waited in line all night for his pairs so he wanted to make his money back and that his asking price was firm.

thats quite sad.  He couldve bought them like 2 months prior RD for only 180 shipped............shiet, he can still buy them now any sizes for 180 shipped.  dumb ppl these days.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Well, since everyone's back from Thanksgiving break, I couldn't help but notice EVERY GODDAMN ONE and their mother's were wearing these. Cleveland State was literally filled with Jordan XIII Flints all over campus. Kinda made me wanna come home and pay someone $160 to just take them from me! I thought buying hot sneakers was something we all enjoyed, but I didn't realize how many went out of their way to get these. Literally say 13 people and 2 of them were girls... I was only there for 3 hours.

U act like every hot release isn't like this. And who went out of their way? These were a GR. Thought u were gonna be exclusive?
laugh.gif

heard these are cut big any truth to that? im a TRUE 10.5, should i get a 10?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Well, since everyone's back from Thanksgiving break, I couldn't help but notice EVERY GODDAMN ONE and their mother's were wearing these. Cleveland State was literally filled with Jordan XIII Flints all over campus. Kinda made me wanna come home and pay someone $160 to just take them from me! I thought buying hot sneakers was something we all enjoyed, but I didn't realize how many went out of their way to get these. Literally say 13 people and 2 of them were girls... I was only there for 3 hours.

U act like every hot release isn't like this. And who went out of their way? These were a GR. Thought u were gonna be exclusive?
laugh.gif
LOL. IT'S JUST HOW THESE CLEVELAND DUDES THINK....BACKWARDS UP HERE. I JUST LIVE HERE FOR THE MOMENT. WHATS UP THO BIGJ? HAVEN'T BEEN IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE IN A MINUTE. STILL POSTING IN THERE?

laugh.gif

All I see is u should've went to Case LOL

memphissfinest - sup man. i posted some foam heat a week or so ago.
i got some sb brons and the flints sitting on a table. not sure if im putting pics up or not. waiting for some ds white/red 17s to come in
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Child Please... You know, because having the same things as the next man is the worst thing in the world. I bet Eli drives a Civic/Corolla or something that is one of the best selling cars out on the road. I wonder if he gets salty when he sees someone with the same car as him...
laugh.gif

That is if he even drives.

Why do they continue to drop the same shoes that they dropped a few years ago? They are hurting the game for sneakerheads who have a few pairs sittin on ice.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

What I don't understand is why it even bothers you that other people are buying/wearing/enjoying these. If you don't, then don't, leave it at that...

for the simple fact that some people like jordans, but dont like how jb has been operating lately. some people understand quality has went down overall(maybe not so much on these) , but prices continue to rise (this is a fact). the reason why people should care is becuz its the running theme with jb. cheaper material highier cost. and if these buyers accept this it will continue until the consumer takes a stand or when/if jordans go outa style. i hear dudes saying ima cop so-n-so shoe no matter the quality. the simple fact that that is even being said speaks volumes. if you had a business that was selling out products would you change your ways(spend a little more for better quality) or keep cake'n up off fools who dont know any better? i wanna ask you another question. how bad would the quality have to be on your favorite pair of jordans for you to turn them down on the release date?
JORDAN BRAND IS ALSO SEARCHING FOR THIS MAGICAL POINT AS WELL. ONCE THEY FIND IT, ITS OVER LOL.

I agree with you guys quality is going down, however I dont feel like this shoe is one of them. other than the lack of 3m I am just not seeing any complaints about this shoe. Im not seeing any of the God-awful quality issue like last years space jams. anyone have pics of poor quality other than the guy a lot of pages back who's hologram wasnt stitched. He bought them from a shady site I remember that

Originally Posted by da1andonlybus

Why do they continue to drop the same shoes that they dropped a few years ago? They are hurting the game for sneakerheads who have a few pairs sittin on ice.
Good.   "Sneakerheads" are lame.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Talking to my nephew today, he told me at 1:30am on black friday at the mall dudes where lined up like wild animals, waiting for the gates to open.. Once they opened dudes were in a dead sprint to all the sneaker stores, when they

got there they only let people 2 at a time, i was like damn all that for a GR thats still available in the area

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i love retros when they are done right. i keep shoes on ice because i like them and i probably already beat on a pair. its great when they retro because i can get whatever version i want for cheaper.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i love retros when they are done right. i keep shoes on ice because i like them and i probably already beat on a pair. its great when they retro because i can get whatever version i want for cheaper.
Yupp with everyone getting the new ones you can usually get a steal on the old 05 ones on eBay. Lucky for me my pair is still fresh.
wink.gif

So...I understand people hating because sneakerheads have kicks sitting on ice. The main thing about releasing the same shoe is it does not make sense. Why release the exact same shoe, that is bad quality, and instead of charging $149.99 u sell it for $160.00. That's does not make sense. For people who are going to by that shoe, you are being ripped off. If that's ok with you, then its ok with me. Sneaker heads know the quality issue and they won't cop, but for people who are uneducated on the shoe game and wasting their hard earned money, I feel like you are being cheated.

So...I understand people hating because sneakerheads have kicks sitting on ice. The main thing about releasing the same shoe is it does not make sense. Why release the exact same shoe, that is bad quality, and instead of charging $149.99 u sell it for $160.00. That's does not make sense. For people who are going to by that shoe, you are being ripped off. If that's ok with you, then its ok with me. Sneaker heads know the quality issue and they won't cop, but for people who are uneducated on the shoe game and wasting their hard earned money, I feel like you are being cheated.

Referring to yourself as a sneakerhead in a "shoe game", laughable.  
What exactly is this game, and how do you win?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And no, JB is not hurting any so called shoe game, if you have pairs on "ICE", why should you care that they are going to retro them again and again, unless you are buying shoes for the wrong reasons.   

The term "sneakerhead" by my definition, is a hypebeast, because those are the ones who are calling themselves a sneakerhead.

a REAL sneakerhead would be happy that a shoe retros.
it brings the price of the older shoe down to a more affordable level.
anyone looking for OG/05 Flints will get them for damn near 2010 retail now.

i have older/OGs sitting in my closet and i know jordan brand retros everything. doesnt bother me one bit.

people have been selling the 05 flints for like 180 in the buy/sell which is a WIN for any collector.

i have older/OGs sitting in my closet and i know jordan brand retros everything. doesnt bother me one bit.

And why should it honestly?    The only people who get bothered are those holding on do dear life, trying to get maximum profit out of those older retros, ala OG's, '94 Retros, '99's etc... 
It's not gonna happen.  

If JB decides to retro everything, cool, I'll buy whatever I missed out on or what I just annihilated from thousands of wears.  

The new flints are whack as hell. Anyone considering buying those pieces of trash is gay. FrenchBlue23 your comments are stupid....and gay. 
DEF SQUAD AGENT PPZ 007

Back
Top Bottom