Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

there have been several questions about sizing and how these 2010 flints fit. here is how they fit me. hopefully my sizing will help you get what's right for you.

i am right in between a 10 and a 10.5 in these flints. can go either way. and to give that some context in some recent releases and retros, for example: i take a 10 in the VIs, 10 in the XIIs, 10 in XXs, 10 in XXIs, 10.5 in XX2s, 10.5 in XX3s. and similarly in the AJ2010, i am right in between a 10 and 10.5.

peace!

I'll take a non-creasing after first try on toe box, along with non-bleeding pods over 3M anyday. This is coming from someone who has owned all three releases of this shoe. Never really liked 3M to begin with. Seemed too gimmicky. Yeah, it was cool back in sophomore year of high school, but I'm good without it.

I still remember taking pictures and everyone called my Flints ghost shoes because they always lit up only in pictures. I don't need that attention now.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

First pair of kicks I've grabbed in a while. Went to grab my dotter a pair, my boy comes out you want one too, I said sure. #fail
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

First pair of kicks I've grabbed in a while. Went to grab my dotter a pair, my boy comes out you want one too, I said sure. #fail
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

MY GOD I THINK THIS IS THE WORST SPELLING MISTAKE IN THE HISTORY OF NT. I HAD TO LITERALLY READ THE SENTENCE 10 TIMES TO UNDERSTAND WHAT MY DUDE WAS TRYING TO SAY.

Originally Posted by bigj505

a REAL sneakerhead would be happy that a shoe retros.
it brings the price of the older shoe down to a more affordable level.
anyone looking for OG/05 Flints will get them for damn near 2010 retail now.

i have older/OGs sitting in my closet and i know jordan brand retros everything. doesnt bother me one bit.

people have been selling the 05 flints for like 180 in the buy/sell which is a WIN for any collector.

well said!

I think some of our fellow Niketalker's are being overly critical in regards to the Flint 2010. At 1st, I was a little sketchy about purchasing the Flint 2010's only because I have an original pair and the 05's, but once I seen them in person, I wanted them for nostalgia purposes. I appreciate good product and could care less about the amount of 3M or whatever you guys are bickering about. The 05's are better in my opinion, in which I can say the originals overthrow the 05's, it's a weird process when Jordan's are retroed and then re-retroed, nonetheless, I still appreciate the shoes and I think you all should too. Now quit BS'in and keep it movin!

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

The new flints are whack as hell. Anyone considering buying those pieces of trash is gay. FrenchBlue23 your comments are stupid....and gay. 
DEF SQUAD AGENT PPZ 007

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Dare I ask what you named your "dotter?"

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

indifferent.gif

Dare I ask what you named your "dotter?"

Auto Correct? If not, horrible

Well said fam...after 5yrs the price of everything had gone up so if u need to make the bottom line as a business you may have to do things like charge an extra 10buks for a shoe...n to me bump a 3m cause I'm to old for that. At 29 I don't need flashy kicks that be glimmering as if i was in an old puffy n mase video unless they are runners and I'm actually runnin at night. And at the end of the day is the color ways that attracted the people. If this was the first release of the flints then it would be hyped and acceptable but since we have sometin to compare to, everyone is dissecting the shoes like they have stocks with Jordan brand. They just kicks at the end of the day folks
Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Congrats to anyone that got these shoes and likes them. I'm not hating but you have to understand JB released these in 2005 with 3M for 150 then they turn around and release the shoe today with NO 3M and raise the price 10 bucks to 160. WHERE ARE MY 10 DOLLARS GOING TOOOOO
THIS IS CRAZY AND I REFUSE TO BUY A CHEAPER VERSION OF A SHOE FOR AN EXTRA 10 bucks WHEN ONE OF THE COOLEST FEATURE (3M) IS NOT INCLUDED

You act like we are new to this? I've been around NT much longer than you, I WORKED at Finishline back in 05' when the Flints dropped.. I STILL have my pair... and guess what? I STILL bought two more pair of 2010 Retros... Let it go man, people like what the like... Your not into some "Secret" JB club where only "YOU" know whats up. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crbeezy

got a question for anyone with a swoosh account. when you call that employee 1 800 number and do an inventory search and find your pair, do you get the employee discount or the regular price?

When you have access to a swoosh account, the process is as follows: go to site, add shoe to cart, pay for shoe, roll back over and go to sleep. The End. lol
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. But seriously though, I usually don't call because you have to call the employee store the MONDAY BEFORE THE SATURDAY RELEASE because the employee store doesn't take the orders on release day. That's too much of a hassle because the line is usually busy and the inventory is gone by 10am. I rather just wait until they roll out the shoes online and call it a day. Swoosh.com FTW
pimp.gif
And to answer your question, you should get the discount. If you are an employee, you just give them your name and get the discount price.

Copped my pair for $85 just waiting for my uncle to send them to me. I have no problem with the 2010 but I think it funny that my Flint 6 Rings have more 3m than these.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by crbeezy

got a question for anyone with a swoosh account. when you call that employee 1 800 number and do an inventory search and find your pair, do you get the employee discount or the regular price?

When you have access to a swoosh account, the process is as follows: go to site, add shoe to cart, pay for shoe, roll back over and go to sleep. The End. lol
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. But seriously though, I usually don't call because you have to call the employee store the MONDAY BEFORE THE SATURDAY RELEASE because the employee store doesn't take the orders on release day. That's too much of a hassle because the line is usually busy and the inventory is gone by 10am. I rather just wait until they roll out the shoes online and call it a day. Swoosh.com FTW
pimp.gif
And to answer your question, you should get the discount. If you are an employee, you just give them your name and get the discount price.

Swoosh is def appreciated! Was able to cop a 96 dollar pair of flints!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by lyricist343

I really hope JB made enough pairs because I know someone is going to be mad when I cop 4 pairs and walk passed them in line...
laugh.gif

After Thanksgiving dinner my friends and I will be camped out for these bizznatches to drop, starting at midnight!!

I don't think people would be mad u copped 4 pairs they'll be laughing at you cause u copped 4 pairs. Don't think you'll have to camp out but You know those hypebeast.With me seeing these flints the other day I mad up my mind going with one pair

I waited in line, got to the front counter, and the dude was like.. "I can't sell you more than one pair...one per customer". $*#!!
So I ended up copping the last couple pairs online and got to use my winners circle rewards card on my order which is cool...being that it's not supposed to apply to New Releases or Jordan Brand items...
laugh.gif

I think the 3M looked lame anyway. I copped sizes 10, 10.5 and 11 online. The 10's should be here soon. I'm gonna wear'em for ballin'. If there anything like the CDP XII in terms of durability I'll be satisfied. Think I'm gonna keep two and flip one.

Back
Top Bottom