AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

hmm i was on the timer for 18 minutes and was still able to cop a sz 10 for a friend. these don't seem to be selling out. ndc looks to still have them up.

True indeed, the FNL order was TOO easy....I did NDC as the back-up (I think this went thru cause I got order confirmation). Shout to all my dudes that threw up that NDC link, much appreciated.

hmm i was on the timer for 18 minutes and was still able to cop a sz 10 for a friend. these don't seem to be selling out. ndc looks to still have them up.

True indeed, the FNL order was TOO easy....I did NDC as the back-up (I think this went thru cause I got order confirmation). Shout to all my dudes that threw up that NDC link, much appreciated.

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

did anyone try finishline? i got an order confirmation, but didnt receive an email saying so yet...just wondering bc i never order off of finishline...does anyone know?

i did...i received an email order number

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

did anyone try finishline? i got an order confirmation, but didnt receive an email saying so yet...just wondering bc i never order off of finishline...does anyone know?

i did...i received an email order number

I dont understand why NDC puts up this phantom link to cop their shoes. They never add it immediately to the existing product pages....ie white varsity red 13's

got through NDC and EASTBAY just fine. cant wait for these to arrive. good luck to those that are still trying...

got through NDC and EASTBAY just fine. cant wait for these to arrive. good luck to those that are still trying...

I dont understand why NDC puts up this phantom link to cop their shoes. They never add it immediately to the existing product pages....ie white varsity red 13's

If you ordered from Finish Line, you should really consider getting a backup pair elsewhere.  They are notorious for overselling Jordans on release night and then sending an email later canceling the order.  FNL was an easy cop for me, but I can't trust it.  I also got a pair on Eastbay just in case.

Back
Top Bottom