AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

I'd pay $700 for the Ray Allen 13 Player Exclusive or the Carmelo Anthony Denver 13 Player Exclusive but not the playoffs. 
pimp.gif

Footaction Roosevelt Field still has sizes in the Playoffs and Garden State Plaza Footlocker might have to cop a size 15

Footaction Roosevelt Field still has sizes in the Playoffs and Garden State Plaza Footlocker might have to cop a size 15

Has anybody ordered from kickscrew.com? I ordered from them on the nationwide RD, but I got a confirmation email that says the Playoff 13s release date is on March 31, when the shoes have clearly been out for some days now. How long does it usually take them to ship the shoes?

Has anybody ordered from kickscrew.com? I ordered from them on the nationwide RD, but I got a confirmation email that says the Playoff 13s release date is on March 31, when the shoes have clearly been out for some days now. How long does it usually take them to ship the shoes?

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

4ppl in line for one sz 13 resulted in some idiot paying $700 for of pair of playoffs this past saturday

NT should ban people who make comments like this. I mean at least make the lie semi believable and say $300 because the store only got one size run.  Whatever.  You prolly saw Skateboard P on the way back home.  Eh

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

4ppl in line for one sz 13 resulted in some idiot paying $700 for of pair of playoffs this past saturday

NT should ban people who make comments like this. I mean at least make the lie semi believable and say $300 because the store only got one size run.  Whatever.  You prolly saw Skateboard P on the way back home.  Eh

Ordered from NDC monday morning. Received my shipping confirmation today. Pretty quick.

Ordered from NDC monday morning. Received my shipping confirmation today. Pretty quick.

just called finishline...

my order has been fulfilled, just waiting on a ups tracking number.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just called finishline...

my order has been fulfilled, just waiting on a ups tracking number.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THESE ARE SO NOSTALGIC IN PERSON.. AMAZED. I WAITED OVER A DECADE FOR THESE 
pimp.gif

THESE ARE SO NOSTALGIC IN PERSON.. AMAZED. I WAITED OVER A DECADE FOR THESE 
pimp.gif

No need to complain about these shoes. Great realease IMO.
I just wish I knew what I did with my OG pair. I have no idea.
frown.gif

No need to complain about these shoes. Great realease IMO.
I just wish I knew what I did with my OG pair. I have no idea.
frown.gif

i rocked my playoff 13's for about 4-5 hours today and they did not crease at all. i regret not doubling up but there is still a chance to cop another pair for retail if a restock pops up soon.

i rocked my playoff 13's for about 4-5 hours today and they did not crease at all. i regret not doubling up but there is still a chance to cop another pair for retail if a restock pops up soon.

Back
Top Bottom