AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

kobe-jordan.jpg

i just shot shoe jizz all over my keyboard. these shall be copped and im gonna cop a pair of og's as well since the prices on them have been rather reasonable as of lately.

i just shot shoe jizz all over my keyboard. these shall be copped and im gonna cop a pair of og's as well since the prices on them have been rather reasonable as of lately.

Wow. I'm actually shocked they executed these so well.
pimp.gif

The only thing different I see is the bottom's are all red opposed to a grey streak between the soles, perfectly fine with me.

I don't say this at all, but seriously 2 pairs. I always wanted to hoop in these.

Wow. I'm actually shocked they executed these so well.
pimp.gif

The only thing different I see is the bottom's are all red opposed to a grey streak between the soles, perfectly fine with me.

I don't say this at all, but seriously 2 pairs. I always wanted to hoop in these.

I have been waiting wayyy to long for these, and they look perfect.... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I have been waiting wayyy to long for these, and they look perfect.... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom