AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by KMNewark

A couple of spots here in north jersey still have these........ one spot even got another shipment of the flints too!

What spot is this? I'm in CA so hopefully they ship.
You don't want to pay $250....

A couple of spots here in north jersey still have these........ one spot even got another shipment of the flints too!

You don't want to pay $250....

dude i was just in kali dunno if u in la or not but downtown la still has a bunch for retail. dunno if that area where santee st is located is a reliable source for j's though but stuff looked legit man!!

dude i was just in kali dunno if u in la or not but downtown la still has a bunch for retail. dunno if that area where santee st is located is a reliable source for j's though but stuff looked legit man!!

Originally Posted by noodles7o2

Santee Alley is as fake as they come.

Originally Posted by noodles7o2

Santee Alley is as fake as they come.

nike.com has a couple sizes up. i ordered a 9.5 since i kinda wanted another pair

nike.com has a couple sizes up. i ordered a 9.5 since i kinda wanted another pair

Can anyone post pictures of theirs after multpiple wears, or daily shoe duty? I'd like to see how these are holding up so far

Can anyone post pictures of theirs after multpiple wears, or daily shoe duty? I'd like to see how these are holding up so far

Originally Posted by rareair45

Pickup another pair of flints before its too late.

hey wat spots have the flints. from jersey and looking for a pair. any help will be great.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Pickup another pair of flints before its too late.

hey wat spots have the flints. from jersey and looking for a pair. any help will be great.

Just got mines for 130 after tax. Love the quality! Glad I can finally put my OGs to rest (dont mind the Griffeys, got them on discount too)

4cba6150e8fcc4385fda577ad88dcbec.jpg

Just got mines for 130 after tax. Love the quality! Glad I can finally put my OGs to rest (dont mind the Griffeys, got them on discount too)

4cba6150e8fcc4385fda577ad88dcbec.jpg

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Don't trust finishline for restocks!!! You'll get burned!!

It's better than resale prices. Yes, we all know the restock is going to come from stores who didn't sell out but I've never been burned by finishline. Got Space Jams, Aquas, and Flints in 2005 this way.
He means you're setting yourself up for a disappointment...Restocks on finishline often end up with canceled orders

It's better than resale prices. Yes, we all know the restock is going to come from stores who didn't sell out but I've never been burned by finishline. Got Space Jams, Aquas, and Flints in 2005 this way.
He means you're setting yourself up for a disappointment...Restocks on finishline often end up with canceled orders

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Finishline is notorious for canceling orders on release date and restocks.

Back
Top Bottom