Air Jordan XX3 All Star Release for MD/DC/VA Thread

^^ Nah.. your waaaaaay off track bro...

You guys (Jordan purchasers altogether) have something BETTER to look forward to NEXT season.

Put the pipe down Bro!!!! lolol

Rock............I'm effing confused man.....gimme something to work with

And it aint a pipe....its just like a grenade but just shoots out gas.....

This is the first time in a while that I actually want one of the newer Jordans

Originally Posted by dimez81

these
air-jordan-xx3-black-red-5.jpg
Now,,,, those are hot...
pimp.gif

I'm gonna be at Annapolis Mall tomorrow, gonna swing by Columbia Mall on my way home. Hopefully one of these places will have them Saturday. I like howFinishline has been taking reservations

Those stealths are amazing...they remind me of a black on black lambo or sumthin...def copped

The white/red mid is the only pair of the XX3 I'm interested in.

I don't know how "limited" this All Star pair is, or if anyone will even wear them during the AS game for that matter, but I don't see theseselling out at $185. Jordan brand really has no clue sometimes. They blew their whole ad budget in January... when they released, what, 500 pairs?

The ASG would be a perfect shoe if they made the toebox area straight white leather...
eyes.gif

This shiny, gittery patent is killing a brotha!
mad.gif

Any "dream teamer" got me on the blacks?

My theory -- If they made kids sizes (which they did for both the ASG and Stealths), then the"limited" talk is a joke...

I was talking about knocking off that 185, lol.

soo...is there a midnight release or anything?? I'm bout to break out the phone book and start makin plans, I hadnt decided between these and the stealthsuntil some time yesterday

When do the stealths actually releasing around here? Heard this weekend, next tuesday, and then next thursday from different sources..

Well ladies, looks like we are going to have another nuthouse release

Annapolis Mall isn't getting any. DTLR in Columbia is only getting 12 PAIRS. Two employees told me and I looked at them like they were wearing theirgirlfriends heads for hats. They said that there will be NO raffle and that it will be first come first serve.

See the thing is, cops can tell when they are getting lied to, and something just didn't seem right here. 12 pairs? Come on now.....

They also said that the Wheaton DTLR will be selling another set of Titaniums tomorrow as well.....

Rock, can I buy a pair of All Stars from you? Paypal is up and ready to go.

the allstars come out on 2-16-08 and the stealths come out on 2-23-08. which stores are going to have them around maryland

I have passed up on my allocations of ALL XX3s... saving my favors for something better. NEXT year.

I may even be ON that side of the house by then too.......who knows....

Meth I didn't think you'd like these with MJs sig all over it..

I'll be surprised if this pair really does turn out to be difficult to find. Then again, it's possible Jordan brand recognizes that these have limitedappeal, especially at the sticker price, and are scaling back on production numbers across the board. "Limited release" for the ill-named"quickstrike" XX, the red suede XX1, and the basketball leather XX2 meant "they'll be here until May." Perhaps they're being morerealistic this time out.
Originally Posted by RockDeep

I have passed up on my allocations of ALL XX3s... saving my favors for something better. NEXT year.

I may even be ON that side of the house by then too.......who knows....

Meth I didn't think you'd like these with MJs sig all over it..

Glad to hear that:
1. Something better is on the horizon.

2. You'll be within arm's reach of some of these JB folks next year. (I've got a message for a couple of 'em that can only be delivered viabackhand)

I'm not a big fan of this pair. Leave it to Jordan brand to take a design that COULD be classy and sophisticated and make it tacky. I suppose I should bethankful that there's no pink/cactus pair in the pipeline. That said, being that this is the first attainable Jordan release (probably), there's adecent chance that I might endure the pleasant misfortune of being given a pair this weekend as a gift... we'll see how that goes.

I'm not an argyle, country club type, much less an "all over print" type... so the only pair I'm really interested in is the white on whitepattern with the red midsole. It's as close to a healthy medium as I've seen from this model.

i tried to get a pair from eastbay and in 2.3 mins. they were all gone so now i have to go find them in the morning

Back
Top Bottom