Air Jordan XX3 Low Black / Metallic Gold

I'll be hitting up the outlets when these get there.
pimp.gif

I like em' a lot. But in the end, its too plain of a shoe for me to cough up whatever its going to cost. I swear, XX3s are turning out to be one of my alltime favorite Jordans.

several things to note......

1) thats a kids size. i can tell cuz the bottom rubber right over the carbon fiber doesnt shine like the clear TPU chasis portion above it, hence its the clearrubber ala jordan v and vi thats also found on xx3 mid GS sizes. Thus, who knows what more features the mens version might have.....

2) the collar lining reminds me very much of the iii's.....that is MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!!!! lol

3) is that Polyurethane rubber right above the TPU chasis portion on the midsole? if sole these will eventually crumble ala iii, iv, v, vi, vii

4) MJ pattern on side looks bananas and those arent even clear pictures....imagine with other colorways......WOW (assuming they reuse pattern on another color)

5) Gold jumpman on black durabuck is a stroke of genius (mens version might use real nubuck so look out. also jumpman might be lasered on mens' sizes whichmay not look as good as the GS stamped gold version)

6) tongue perf pattern looks way to much like xx2 tongue perf. pattern which i dont feel at all. shoulda left it like mid cut perfs.

7) main stitchitng just above the midsole looks like its durabuck and if so.....WOOOOOOOW!!!!! can u tell i like the xx3's?

glasses.gif
toe cap seems to extend to rear and is locked down primarily by main stitching and folds OVER the main upper portion.....thats subtle but drastic.

9) back heel tab has a rolled over edge which extends around the side and all the way to the front.....thats super ill!!!!!

i wonder.....will the inside still have that memory foam type collar lining found on the mids???
my guess these in mens are $110 and GS sizes $85

i been tryin a tell u guys.....only good lookin jordan after the vii is the xx3 hands down all else belong in the city dump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOW XX3'sARE NEXT LEVEL!!!!!

= = =

= Air Jordan I III IV V VI VII XX3 only

= Black/Cement III > any Jordan squared

= 70's OG and '05 green suede halfshells > any shoe ever made or will be made

I'm definitely liking these. I think it would have been nice if the stitching along the sole was gold too, but these are still gorgeous.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

These will be my new work shoes!!
smile.gif

Great minds, think alike!

? I suggest supporting starbury, not clunky black looking overprices JB shoes, and no, I'm not joking.
No starburys will have the privaledge of gracing my feet. Are you insane?

your life your choice but I don't know why I'd support a boring $175 product, thats more than brand loyalty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

These will be my new work shoes!!
smile.gif

Great minds, think alike!

? I suggest supporting starbury, not clunky black looking overprices JB shoes, and no, I'm not joking.
No starburys will have the privaledge of gracing my feet. Are you insane?

your life your choice but I don't know why I'd support a boring $175 product, thats more than brand loyalty
laugh.gif
Aint about brand loyalty. I like these shoes. I dont like Starburys. I dont like Marbury as a person, that little &*&#. And I'm from Bklyn!He can rot in hell, that damn team wrecker.

And these do not cost 175.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

several things to note......

1) thats a kids size. i can tell cuz the bottom rubber right over the carbon fiber doesnt shine like the clear TPU chasis portion above it, hence its the clear rubber ala jordan v and vi thats also found on xx3 mid GS sizes. Thus, who knows what more features the mens version might have.....
These are mens. The kids size say Ne Marque Pas (non marking outsole) on the bottom. These don't.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

i wonder.....will the inside still have that memory foam type collar lining found on the mids???
my guess these in mens are $110 and GS sizes $85

I'd be amazed if JB put an RRP of anything less than 140 before tax on these.

They'll hit 110 and lower soon enough though.

Back
Top Bottom