Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I absolutely love these. Gotta do soim big campaign wise cause these wont appeal to the main stream public at all, but I'm sure they expected that. Put MJ in em or soim in a dope commercial. Don't like the all star or joker color way though.

i wish the shroud wasnt so high. as everyone else has stated, the midsole/sole look good. shoe is definitely sleek and look better than the 2011s and 2009s. maybe ill get the top part cut down at a taylor or something.
russ westbrooks on feet pics dont look bad. d wade had them long clown feet which never made a jordan look good when he was rocking them.

You're buggin' if you think these are better than the 2011s.

jb_j2011_yotr1.jpg

i wish the shroud wasnt so high. as everyone else has stated, the midsole/sole look good. shoe is definitely sleek and look better than the 2011s and 2009s. maybe ill get the top part cut down at a taylor or something.
russ westbrooks on feet pics dont look bad. d wade had them long clown feet which never made a jordan look good when he was rocking them.

You're buggin' if you think these are better than the 2011s.

your right... sorry...time has passed me in my young old age.

2011 >>>>

i meant to say 2012s. what year is it again? :lol:

After seeing more pictures. I still can't bring myself to like at the moment. I'd rather buy and wear some melo's, which isn't saying much.

Last edited:
kinda want to see how it looks in person but easy pass & not worthy for me @ 250 msrp

Just wonder how the blk bootie is gonna hold up after being stepped on
over, and over. Youguys think the blk bootie will start loosing its color after
Wear and tear? Start fading to grey. Other than that I like, just wish the eight inch
bootie wasn't so tall and just covered the shoe. Cuz after time of wear and tear
that bootie is not gonna stay nice and tight. Eventually after wear, tear, and sweat
Its gonnal get floppy, and loose. Oh one more thing, Dont you guys think that
sweat is gonna leave white sweat stains, and start stinking?

need to see pics of these with pants. would cover up all that extra crap.

If you think about it these shoes are perfect for JB. What has been the worse part of the last few sigs? Design! These shoes have as little design ad possible and are all function. Maybe next year we'll get something that looks good too

I wont be Giving JB the pass on these just because of PERFORMANCE as already stated there are plenty better looking and much cheaper comparable performance shoes out there.

Half the people talking about they are performance beasts probably don't even hoop like that to notice the difference. If you did you would know all the tech crap is just gimmicks, the right shoe to wear is one that is comfortable on YOUR feet and fit YOUR feet how you want or expect them to.

I grew up only wearing NIKE and I still to this day hate Adidas but that's who my university was sponsored by so I had to hoop for 4 years in them...I remember freshman year playing in PRO MODELS not a bad shoe and definitely not the HIGH tech performance focused shoe that this supposedly is but I can say it didnt affect my performance whatsoever, I just hated how they looked...just like I hate these shoes lol

Notice how NBA players can wear the very retro Jordan's that we always complain about being made with horrible materials? Or better yet Rasheed Wallace playing in AIR FORCE ONES...

Shoes only do so much,

Back
Top Bottom