Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I think you might be thinking of "Altitude Green"

My fault it was the black/white/and "indiglo" this is the colorway I was thinking about. Altitude green didn't come into the the picture until the retro of the Jordan 13 (the first time in all leather).

Last edited:
The XVII had a small removable shroud, the XVIII didn't.

No, I am talking about the marketing campaign associated with each shroud shoe not if the shroud was removable or not. XIX had a shroud as well but I don't remember the marketing for that either.

I wonder if the zippered shroud will be as useless as the ankle strap on the xx :x

The XVII had a small removable shroud, the XVIII didn't.

No, I am talking about the marketing campaign associated with each shroud shoe not if the shroud was removable or not. XIX had a shroud as well but I don't remember the marketing for that either.

My bad.

Not feeling the new pics. What's the shroud made of anyways? Nylon? :x

Those new pics really make it look like womens boots. Ughhh. Hope no one wears it zipped all the way for casual use bc that would look ridiculous. Smh

Last edited:
Yeah, so did the XIs. You telling me a box cost $65?

Actually that's irrelevant. All original Jordan's have had their own box, including the 2k series.

11s are just a retro, it's been in a face box and a cdp box as well. It's not that important.

Call me hypebeast or whatever you may but when these are unzipped and folded over I like them. Zipped up =
sick.gif
  unzipped =
pimp.gif

Kind of gives me a 'son of glove' feel.

I'm the first to admit I was shocked to see the height of this shoe but its not far off from what is already being worn. & worn in urban fashion. ASAP rocky and Kendrick Lamar rockin a high top boot.
Looks like ASAPS even zip. Tinker always ahead or with fashion trends I see these being more successfully then we all may think. Who knows. Interesting though.

Tinker copied it from Under Armour,,,it will be local Outlet bound
roll.gif
I think the last couple of 2k series ended up at the outlet at the end of the year. But I really think they are going to make these in limited runs. No hype, so no need to waste money on producing a bunch of them.

I like the XX8's, so II will be copping these. However, I will be waiting for them to drop in price first.

ya I don't care about the box, I don't know why anyone would. The 17's came in a briefcase and still nobody bought them

Back
Top Bottom