Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

no these will sit like the 2012 Jordans sat on the shelves and go to outlets. Only the retro Js sell. 

No, these will sit even much more than the aj2012.
Why?
Because these look like women boots when zipped up and the shoe has an exteme banana shape along with the retail price of 250.

The 2012 looked at least like a basketball shoe and only the system if flight were retailing for 225 while the ones with only one insole and innersleeve for
180 or less.

Anybody have the day 5 pictures?

I wonder if the 5s and 6s will have a clear green outsole like the quai 54 5s

14d36vk.png

Via JBs Instagram

Waiting for the 6s, 7s and 14s.

:smokin

EDIT: Are these just renders, or actual sneakers? (Dumb question)

Last edited:
^ Wonder if JB release this superb quality, how much will they charge for, and how much would ppl pay for?

Wow. Most people here are discussing about the black/electric green retros instead if the xx8.
Jb, this is alarming XD

No, these will sit even much more than the aj2012.
Why?
Because these look like women boots when zipped up and the shoe has an exteme banana shape along with the retail price of 250.

The 2012 looked at least like a basketball shoe and only the system if flight were retailing for 225 while the ones with only one insole and innersleeve for
180 or less.
I felt the same way, but I figure the "number" returning and the new tech would make ppl flock to em..

Black green 17s :pimp:

As well as the black green 10s. Imagine it. Black upper like the shadows, the bottom alternates black/green on the timeline can't wait to see day 10

It's weird, the shock of horrific ugly-ness of the shoe served as a marketing tool to get the hype out to the masses, then let it marinate and it let people warm up to this ugly *** shoe before RD. The question is if the warmth spread outside of the sneaker community and out to the common consumer that buy Jordans -- the people who buy it because it looks nice, the people who buy it because everyone else did, the people who buy it just for the jumpman -- if they warmed up to it as well as the sneaker heads did the shoes will never see a shelf.

It probably won't work.
In a few years I think folks will look at this shoe like people look at the XVs, where the majority hated the shoe or were indifferent but others went hard for them & copped every cw. If these shoes move on anything but the clearance rack at marshals it will serve as a testament to the strength of the Jordan brand, & the power his name still wields in the sneaker and basketball communities.

But seriously, does anyone really think these will sell at 250? 200?

they are pure lazy. :smh: :x Might as well call each of these pics part of the "Altitude Jordan Series." Really JB sockliner and outsole is green on each shoe. :x

they are pure lazy. :smh: :x Might as well call each of these pics part of the "Altitude Jordan Series." Really JB sockliner and outsole is green on each shoe. :x
JB just try to bring wash and blind ppl with this cw to think that the 28s actually looks cool, and hope for some sell on RD. :D

I will be getting the XX8 on release date just as I have with every Jordan before it. I can't remember the last time a yearly Jordan release was flocked when it first came out, Until 10 years later. Not saying these will be classic later in time as they are very different and risky. I for one enjoy the opportunities to separate myself from the retro head Hypebeasts and stay true to the OG Jordan line. I like to be different and stand out from the crowd and the sig Jordan allows me that opportunity each year until the hype builds and they re retro and then you get shot over a damn shoe. JB on twitter is retweeting nicekicks articles detailing how each sig was risky at its time and how they didn't have a ton of love from the public at the beginning. I think that is their point of the #XX8daysofflight. However I think they have to do something more to promote these. A commercial with the man himself would be an essential key. These are the craziest Jordan I have personally seen but I like that. JB has a huge challenge ahead of them in getting these to the general public and retroheads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom