Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

since when is zoom air the 'newest' technology?
some of you dudes try so hard to justify buying this shoe
grin.gif

just say you like the shoe..
Zoom air has never been utilized in this manner.

So...it's the newest version of it.
When you first try on the shoe you can immediately tell the difference between this Nike Zoom and the more "traditional" configurations. I like how they fit, feel, and look on-feet so I guess I do like the shoe after all (definitely not the price point though).

Where did you get this info?  I looked on the Nike Release Calendar and these aren't on it.

My bad the app I use for J releases had it as a March 16th release, but when I checked the sourcing they must have taken it up. My bad, the app usually is on point with release info but maybe they slipped on this one.

I second that, Air Jordan model line is suppose to represent the best basketball shoe on the market. That's what these do, retros are basically a replica of that model, but with out the durability of the original that made it a classic.
Man 97%  of people who bought Jordan shoes never hooped in them period. These shoes really represent more than basketball. Jordan products always found a way to merge on the performance and off the court appeal. These kind of do that but that does not make them worth the tag. Maybe I'm to old to justify a rise in cost that steep because I have bought RD shoes for under 100.00 but your answers are sort of cliche' and off base.

i absolutely hated these at first sight. but man they have grown on me. i tried them on my local foot locker n it was love at first step

Yea thts why u bought a 250 SOCK JORDAN HAS NO HISTORY IN AT ALL
verse the retros where they have a line in sneaker history , retros symbolize Jordan's accomplishments as they where designed for the best Player , where these Jordan has never even worn on the court , I wear retros yea I don't ball if I did I wouldn't wear a goofy looking sock tht touches my knees wtf it's ugly with no creativity in it at all

Funny that you accuse others of falling for hype when your entire argument is about the "history" and "symbolism" (aka hype) of the sneakers . . .

I'm an athlete. I wear high end athletic footwear because I like to protect my body. If I like the performance of a shoe, the price isn't going to bother me.

If what matters to you is what some other dude wears, that's fine with me.

I wouldn't talk to guy wearin these because these have no style, meanin he has no style or swag
nerd.gif
. If he's cute, and just came from the gym wearin these, maybe lls
wink.gif
. These look cheaply made, can't be wit a dude wearin cheap shoes
mean.gif
And retros aren't cheaply made?

Ok thanks. Looking for confirmed release on blue camo. Thought they were coming out at the same time. May just bite on red!
I'm with you dude. The blue camos go hard. Stay strong and they'll drop eventually. Those are the ones I'm waiting on as well.

I wouldn't talk to guy wearin these because these have no style, meanin he has no style or swag
nerd.gif
wink.gif
mean.gif
You're shallower than a fully drained kiddie pool.

If you're seriously judging a guy based on his footwear or swag (man I hate that word), then you really need to sit down and evaluate your life.

I hope you're trollin' because people that really think like this are disgusting.

If you're seriously judging a guy based on his footwear or swag (man I hate that word), then you really need to sit down and evaluate your life.

I hope you're trollin' because people that really think like this are disgusting.
Let her be. IF shes good looking then all she is, is h.oodrat bait that will be used over and over until she gets older and loses all her sex appeal then she will go on welfair since no more poppi chulos want that saggy a.s.s

Last edited:
Not judging, but is a $200 retro 3 justifiable while these are not? Looking at all these comments just brings me back to 95 when the Concord's released
mean.gif
no a i would never cop a retro 3 unless it was black cement and definately not for no $200

no a i would never cop a retro 3 unless it was black cement and definately not for no $200

Exactly.
Rather pay a bit more for a really fuctional and state of the art basketball shoe than paying a totally overpriced retro with inferior materials.
Would only pay 200 for a retro 3 if the quality and details are identical to the ogs from 1988.
But these are just like the 2011 retros with a different rubber heel tab.

nerd.gif

wink.gif

mean.gif

100% agree with you and based off the avy alone, she is pretty disgusting.

Just saw this on footlocker twitter. Looks like 3/2/13 release. Reminds me of the XX regional release. With that being said, getting all three if possible.

Just saw this on footlocker twitter. Looks like 3/2/13 release. Reminds me of the XX regional release. With that being said, getting all three if possible
The blue pair is very tempting for me, just can't get myself to drop for 250, maybe if they sit for a little bit I'll go for them

Back
Top Bottom