Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I don't get the people on this thread who bash the shoe repeatedly EVERY day. We get it you don't like the shoe. We heard you the first 30 TIMES you told us. Why are you wasting your time in this thread if you don't like the shoe? Move on
This is spot on.  If I don't like a particular design or color way of a J, I don't go to that particular thread and complain about it day and night, I just stay off it.  What's so difficult about this concept?  Why take the time to comment? 

I don't get the people on this thread who bash the shoe repeatedly EVERY day. We get it you don't like the shoe. We heard you the first 30 TIMES you told us. Why are you wasting your time in this thread if you don't like the shoe? Move on

This is spot on.  If I don't like a particular design or color way of a J, I don't go to that particular thread and complain about it day and night, I just stay off it.  What's so difficult about this concept?  Why take the time to comment? 

its a matter of maturity. some people dont have it to be honest. they expect to post dislike for a shoe then have the masses follow.

if you guys love your shoe then by all means love it.

i chime in here and there but i certainly dont try to make you guys feel bad for what you like.

Why do people keep down talking this shoe? If you don't like it then don't comment.

Because haters are blind and ignorant of facts.
Same like people who still claim kobe bryant could not play good basketball or that the xbox kinect would be a big flop.
You can dislike something or someone because taste is very individual. But ignoring facts is just lame.
If the xx8 would have sit and perform just average for that retail, then i would admit that they would be crap.
But the didn't.
I could not get a pair in my size in germany on release date and had to hunt at eastbay.com.
I thought people would only hunt for black/royals on that day.

Because haters are blind and ignorant of facts.
Same like people who still claim kobe bryant could not play good basketball or that the xbox kinect would be a big flop.
You can dislike something or someone because taste is very individual. But ignoring facts is just lame.
If the xx8 would have sit and perform just average for that retail, then i would admit that they would be crap.
But the didn't.
I could not get a pair in my size in germany on release date and had to hunt at eastbay.com.
I thought people would only hunt for black/royals on that day.
Do you get charged customs when you order from easybay to Germany? In the UK the customs would add at least $100

its a matter of maturity. some people dont have it to be honest. they expect to post dislike for a shoe then have the masses follow.

if you guys love your shoe then by all means love it.

i chime in here and there but i certainly dont try to make you guys feel bad for what you like.

Someone's displeasure now demands the person of the opposite opinion to justify why they too aren't dissatisfied. People are being asked to justify their purchases as if they are struggling couple living on a budget and the rent is due.

Last edited:
These shoes are way overpriced.

The performance is just like any other regular shoes

The shoes definitely does not make you jump higher, shoot better or run faster.

250 is too much. Again the performance does not justify 250.

This is just another gimmick shoes by JB.

its the same gimic that nike uses on us for all of their shoes to be honest. it is what it is.

if people feel comfy paying 250 for them, more power to them.

Lebrons arent worth 200. Foamposites arent worth 220. we still buy them tho.

Oe
its the same gimic that nike uses on us for all of their shoes to be honest. it is what it is.

if people feel comfy paying 250 for them, more power to them.

Lebrons arent worth 200. Foamposites arent worth 220. we still buy them tho.

Exactly. The argument of price is subjective. None of the shoes we buy as sneaker enthusiasts are really worth the prices we pay....especially to those who don't share our passion for them.

saw the black/white/blue ones yesterday... would have purchased them but the 250+ tax price tag was a huge turn off.

i can afford it for people that say "you not buying because you broke" but i just dont think these justify the cost vs what else is on the market right now.

best colorway to me so far to be honest tho.
That's real man.  I have 4 pair and I'm looking to get the yellows soon.  However, I paid $190 for the pairs that I have.  $250 is a bit much for a shoe and that's whether you can afford it or not.  

Oe
Exactly. The argument of price is subjective. None of the shoes we buy as sneaker enthusiasts are really worth the prices we pay....especially to those who don't share our passion for them.

This.
A lot if people would not pay 100 bucks for shoes at all. Its mostly sneakerheads, hypebeasts or rich people who would pay such amounts for a pair of shoes.

FYI Orlando peeps, HOH FL Mall got their shipment of the Blue and Yellow XX8's. Copped the Blue ones. Black/Green and then Photo Blues as far as ranking order. Didn't like the others, but the Yellow ones did look clean.

Last edited:
Still want the 1st colorway, but don't wanna spend $250.00 on em. Wish they would release all the pairs and let them sit around and go on sale.

That's real man.  I have 4 pair and I'm looking to get the yellows soon.  However, I paid $190 for the pairs that I have.  $250 is a bit much for a shoe and that's whether you can afford it or not.  
190.00 each or total?

190.00 each or total?
$190 each.  I wish I got them for $190 total.  
laugh.gif
  That would have been the deal of the century!

cant wait for my yellows arrive. btw i have the black/green and the zipper was hard to zip with the foot inside, does anybody else have this problem?

cant wait for my yellows arrive. btw i have the black/green and the zipper was hard to zip with the foot inside, does anybody else have this problem?

you kind of have to pull both sides of the shroud together to get the zipper to come up easily.

Anyone pick up the yellow camos? If so, let see some pics!

Which shoes have you compared it to on the court?

JB has totally messed up the colorways for these imo. A while back, some dude posted the colorway numbers to what was supposed to be 16 in total I believe. Out of the 14 pictures I've seen, I would only consider buying this pair:

I'm hoping they do put these up for NikeId, because I actually do like the shoe, the colorways just aren't doing it for me.

Last edited:
in case anyone was late to the party....here's some of the supposed upcoming colorways

red elephant

hardwood

bamboo

origami

knicks

black orange

bulls

am i missing anything? i think the current camos are still my fav

Back
Top Bottom