Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Dunking

I hope with 3 (or 4?) colorways releasing on the same day it'll give me a better shot at getting thunder camos.  Not to say that getting XX8's are too difficult online (got the blue camos easy) but I'd rather not be anxious about this.

Last edited:
Anybody else thinking of getting the okc elephant print? Not sure whether to get them or wait for the white hardwoods.

Was looking to pick up either a yellow, blue or red one on ebay as they didn't drop in Europe. Can't believe the prices, $400 for most of them. And there were hardly any available even at that price. I'll just wait for some new colors to drop and get them at retail

Still waiting on some more classic bulls colorways. There have been more okc colors than bulls.
I purchased the oak hills because that has been the only real Bulls colorway & I really like the look of the shoe especially with the black bootie. I could see Michael playing in those on the court so I had to get them. Everything else has pretty much been OKC. I might get another pair if they do a Bulls white based colorway or even another black based shoe with red.

Sad fact would be... The XX8'S NOT hitting ID...

I have been saying this for a while now. The XX8's will not be hitting ID....it falls right in line with how JB has been treating this release so far. In fact, the yearly signature Jordan may not hit ID ever again. SMH.

Sad, sad, sad. The one model we could've worked with, now we must settle for all these circus-like colorways... Flat out sour grapes...

I have been saying this for a while now. The XX8's will not be hitting ID....it falls right in line with how JB has been treating this release so far. In fact, the yearly signature Jordan may not hit ID ever again. SMH.

Last edited:
the pair Ray was wearing last night looked so good in the black and red even though he got "war scars" on the silhouette   
pimp.gif
  too bad we won't get a chance to ID these...

Last edited:
Those look just like the Hamilton pair except without the rip city. They should just release this colorway.

I wouldn't  mind these not being on id if they at least released more decent colorways. I'd love a white/red or black/red or even those hardwoods

So is it 100% that the xx8 not going to be on iD? If that's the case, it looks like hardwood will be my last pair.

Back
Top Bottom