Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Yeah. I spent too much time putting in WC and credit card info that I missed out on my size on FNL. NDC was done.

i dont think anyone should consider paying $271 for a sneaker "lucky"
laugh.gif
True, my wording was a little bad but I was just trying to emphasize how bad the tax is where I am.

True, my wording was a little bad but I was just trying to emphasize how bad the tax is where I am.
I know, i hear ya man. Im just saying, i am not paying that, especially with as many dudes that are sitting waiting not knowing if or when their Bron XI GKs are even shipping out from FNL. If they got it together I would have probably pulled the trigger but i am not too thrilled with the way they handle releases the last year or so,so defintiely not gonna flip em an extra $20 on an already crazy priced pair of kicks.

Plus... really just wanted to ball in and they are gonna get trashed quick. I have quite a few earlier XX8s before the zoom bags started being made stiffer.

But... I knew what you were saying, was just being a wise guy

Honestly, Im not too impressed with the color ways Nike came out with for the XX8. Beyond the first Black/Green this White/Bamboo is second in my books. After that I didnt really care for the graphic uppers even though I still have a pair of Blue Camos DS. 

im still confused why the SKU didnt work in the nike searcjh though, been copping for years like that on non TLO

In and out on mobile site around 7:55. I posted the link after I was done. Strange they didn't have a size 14......but I settled for the 13.5. A Lil salty because I wanted to use my 20% off from ndc and free 2day shipping.....but at least I got the shoes. Glad I tried fnl early. Learned to do that after yesterdays fiasco with the infrared 23 6's.

Sku worked for me on NDC right at 8:00 but it was sold out. Sure the savages will be selling them for $30 profit soon enough

Go eastbay foocation if seriously after them.  Just got through instantly.
Sold out of my size. I'm good. I'll be happy with the $97 purchase I made for the oak hills and say the bot gods and sneaker heads were trying to save me $270.

Last edited:
Crazy that Nike was OOS in less than a minute.

Wonder how many people think they're going to eat off this release. 
laugh.gif

Oh well, I'll cop these for retail or under once resellers learn this shoe does not move on the after market.

Back
Top Bottom