Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

yea these look 100 times better than the ones with the shroud.... those things were hideous! these on the other hand, are pretty dope IMO

i'm a fan of the green/black camo....as long as the flightplate setup is the same with zoom in the heel and forefoot. has that been confirmed?

Yowza... The shoe design is appealing to me, but the colors/camo look just looks horrid

I don't think they're bad, I really like the sole on the Georgetown and Carolinas

What does the SE stand for or signify? Special Edition? IDK. These look clean though...hate the colors...love the silhouette. I'll cop when normal colors drop that don't look like raver shoes.

What does the SE stand for or signify? Special Edition? IDK. These look clean though...hate the colors...love the silhouette. I'll cop when normal colors drop that don't look like raver shoes.

Yeah, special edition.
SE- special edition
LE- limited edition
PE- player exclusive

So how much are these going to cost, three bills?
I bet they will cost the outlet price of the xx8.
mean.gif

Yeah to me....those are an almost. They just need a bit more accent color somewhere. I'd be really digging them with red accents and a red jumpman. But for 150...yeah...I'll cop.

Im all over that black n gold colorway. If it releases

Whenever JB can quit this camo pattern bs and elephant print these xx8s could be so nice

These are nice too. I think the away pair will look even better if its simple okc colors and nothing crazy

View media item 594716

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom