Air Jordan XXXII (32)

8137B939-60D6-43E8-A932-282934F22435.jpeg

I played with my CEOs this week. They are great shoes on the court. The court was in tip-top shape, so I didn’t experience any slippage.

Tried these on in my TTS 10.5 yesterday and I kind of feel like its fine. The toe box on this shoe is weird along with how tightly it grips your foot. Wearing them feels like an anvil would bounce off the shoe if it fell on your foot.

It's like wearing a foot wrapped zoom unit.

tried em on yesterday and while the forefoot does hug, my gripe is how accentuated the arch supports are. they were almost digging into the side of my foot.

on the other hand the breds are simply STUPID DOPE in person. they really are good lookin shoes casually.

I'm still waiting on a sale for them but I really don't see casual heads overlooking these like they did the XXXI's. @least not the breds, other colorways may sit but somethin tells me those breds will gradually disappear.

Theyre definitely getting overlooked lol.. Most people don't buy Jordans if theyre not retros or teams.. the new models usually get over looked especially at 185. But they are dope casually.

FYI there are currently a mid and low blackout sample pair on ebay sz 14...not sure if fake but tags look legit I guess

The OG white and red is the only thing I want from the 32’s. I’ll buy multiple pairs for sure.

So they have two stores in all of NC for UNC themed sneakers, but multiple locations in OH? Smart FTL/FTA. No wonder your company is doing well.

Back
Top Bottom