Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Grabbed a pair but had to go straight back to the office so haven't been able to hardly even look at them yet, let alone try on or play with. Glad I said eff it and went to the mall this morning, though. Walked into HOH 40 minutes after it opened and my size 11 was already out of stock. One other guy was in there buying a pair and it sounded like they only had one or two pairs in each size. Luckily they directed me up a floor to Foot Action, where I grabbed 'em. Had to ask the guy to bring out a different pair when I saw a nasty yellow stain on the heel of the first pair he gave me, so they at least had two pairs in each size. Dude said he was surprised he didn't have more people in for them at that point as "I got a lot of calls about these during the past week."

It's something else to see these moving like they seem to be. I've become the absolute worst predictor of sales anymore. Black toe 13s sit around for weeks, but these whacky new 33s look like they're going to be gone quick. Granted, I don't think we have any idea how many pairs of these Nike actually shipped to retailers, but if nothing else there is definitely an illusion that they're in demand today.

it woulda spelled disaster for the 33 altogether if this initial c/w sits. looks like they found the sweet spot.

5 hours in and 5K steps according to my watch.

At first I was really worried about comfort as I am not planning to ball in these. They were right and felt heavy. After the morning they've felt better and I really like all the room I have in the toe box.

20181018_125935-01.jpeg

anyone else feel like the fast fit system will break soon?

my right shoe feels fine, but the left the "release" tab gets stuck and for some reason doesnt give the same satisfaction the right does

My release tab on the same side is doing the same exact thing as well, gets stuck after i pull it up

SNKRS screwed on a size 14 and eastbay told me I have to wait over a month. I just pulled the trigger on GOAT. Should’ve done that 3 days ago.

Did anyone who went into a store to buy these run across any apparel? I was in and out so fast so I could get back to my office, I didn't take the time to look or inquire. Just curious.

I tried on my size 11 they fit almost perfect it's just a little too much room where my big toe is I went to Finishline and all they had was a size 10 and that was way too tight I need to try a 10.5 before I consider returning or keeping this size 11.

5 hours in and 5K steps according to my watch.

At first I was really worried about comfort as I am not planning to ball in these. They were right and felt heavy. After the morning they've felt better and I really like all the room I have in the toe box.

20181018_125935-01.jpeg
:smokin

So I just called Eastbay to see when will they ship out my shoes and was told that their all on back order. They won't ship until the 26th and it's 5-6 day shipping. This is some pure BS. :angry::angry:

So I just called Eastbay to see when will they ship out my shoes and was told that their all on back order. They won't ship until the 26th and it's 5-6 day shipping. This is some pure BS. :angry::angry:

Another reason I would never order from Eastbay at this point. They are stuck in 2001.

I got my shipping confirm from them already, unless they just created a label without the product, mine are in the mail

I received my shipment confirmation from Eastbay about 2 hours ago. Supposed to arrive on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom