Air Jordan XXXIII first info

The “Tech Pack” is rumored to release on October 1st in Asia.
Will we be able to buy that Asia release online anywhere before waiting for the US release? Really like these and have never tried buying a release from another country.

I don't think that Jordans 30-32 were better than the Lebron 15. The J30 came close but the shape is weird and the JM on the toe is a little extra. I can see more people wearing the L16's over these though just because that's what theyve been used to doing. Someone mentioned LBJ playing and being a little more relevant.. and to an extent I agree. I believe younger kids are going to walk into a store and ask for 16's before they ask for a 33. I think Jordan fans and some of the more mature sneaker heads might be checking for these if they like them.

I'm also a little surprised at the positive reaction these are getting but I'm surprised they were even able to make something this nice after like 9 years of mediocre poop lol. I know that these are fire when I'm having a hard time deciding what colorway to get because they all look dope. I keep telling myself one and done but sheesh. My biggest concern though, as someone who wants to rock casually, is that there is a whole lot of clear sole.. better start breaking out the PS' with yellowed soles so we know what to expect :lol:

The 32 was a better looking shoe to me than the L15. Beside from the Orange shoe box and the Mowabb, I would didn't see anything that special. Most younger kids I see only rock them to play ball in. Pound for pound I think the 32 was a better looking silhouette with more fire colorway than the Lebron 15. But I know people who feel the opposite. Cool. But these 33 are crushing the L16 in the look and design department. To me it's not even close in my opinion and what the streets are saying.

The 32 was a better looking shoe to me than the L15. Beside from the Orange shoe box and the Mowabb, I would didn't see anything that special. Most younger kids I see only rock them to play ball in. Pound for pound I think the 32 was a better looking silhouette with more fire colorway than the Lebron 15. But I know people who feel the opposite. Cool. But these 33 are crushing the L16 in the look and design department. To me it's not even close in my opinion and what the streets are saying.

I respect it.. I also think the 33's are wayyy better than the L16's.

I don't think that Jordans 30-32 were better than the Lebron 15. The J30 came close but the shape is weird and the JM on the toe is a little extra. I can see more people wearing the L16's over these though just because that's what theyve been used to doing. Someone mentioned LBJ playing and being a little more relevant.. and to an extent I agree. I believe younger kids are going to walk into a store and ask for 16's before they ask for a 33. I think Jordan fans and some of the more mature sneaker heads might be checking for these if they like them.

I'm also a little surprised at the positive reaction these are getting but I'm surprised they were even able to make something this nice after like 9 years of mediocre poop lol. I know that these are fire when I'm having a hard time deciding what colorway to get because they all look dope. I keep telling myself one and done but sheesh. My biggest concern though, as someone who wants to rock casually, is that there is a whole lot of clear sole.. better start breaking out the PS' with yellowed soles so we know what to expect :lol:
The Lebron 15 is nice. Easily the best Lebron. I firmly believe they took cues from the 15 when designing the 33. The Lebron Watch series woke something up in Jordan Brand. Theres money to be made in transferring classic colorways to a current shoe and having it fit. And Jordan has its own set of classics to bite from.

L 15.jpg
Air-Jordan-33-Tech-Pack-1-681x447.png

They saw what the 15s were capable of and streamlined that concept even more making a perfect template.

Long story short, Id be shocked if we dont see a Lebron Watch type campaign with these.

The Lebron 15 is nice. Easily the best Lebron. I firmly believe they took cues from the 15 when designing the 33. The Lebron Watch series woke something up in Jordan Brand. Theres money to be made in transferring classic colorways to a current shoe and having it fit. And Jordan has its own set of classics to bite from.

L 15.jpg
Air-Jordan-33-Tech-Pack-1-681x447.png

They saw what the 15s were capable of and streamlined that concept even more making a perfect template.

Long story short, Id be shocked if we dont see a Lebron Watch type campaign with these.

Is that the blk/red 7 rip off?

They can expect me to not be purchasing any pairs if they dont do a solid rubber outsole not colored white.

They can expect me to not be purchasing any pairs if they dont do a solid rubber outsole not colored white.

Same boat here if its just translucent outsoles it's a no go. Jordan Brand traction has been too hit or miss since the 31's. Didnt someone say earlier in the the thread the solid color outsole (the only solid color outsole one shown so far) is an Asia exclusive?

For me, the Jordan 33 has the edge. However, the materials used on the LeBron 16 look better than the 33. I will say it over and over, I hate the cheap look the 33 has, especially the fuse. Plusher materials and the 33 blows the LBJ 16 away.

My guess is that lacing system plus materials like leather and suede would make the shoe too heavy to play ball in

They can leave the original 33 white based UFO colorways and clear soled black joints to the lighter court version and the old classic colorways to the lifestyle releases. Everybody wins. Compromises are fun.

Seriously though, I hope this is their plan.

My favorite by far so far is the black out colorway with the clear sole.
images
I really wish the sole was smoked out like the 11 ie or at least solid cement grey. Too bright colored at the toe, a darker shade would make them look less front heavy. Im thinking something a little darker than cement gray wouldve been perfect. Or charcoal clear sole. I dont know .The little red stitch does something for me though.

Last edited:
I just realized these are going to be a massive hit with certain 9 year olds I know who cant tie their shoes without completely losing it.

These are going to be god's gift to moms who just want to get their kid's shoes on real quick, grab their purse and get into the car

or for mentally/physically challenged people come to think of it

Good Guy Jordan over here. AND he lowered the price.

Back
Top Bottom