Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Best shoe from any brand in the last 20 years after the Jordan 14.
7660BFB7-3FAD-4D42-A76B-3BE041E90414.gif

I really like the design of the 33, but these colorways are pretty ugly to me. If they released any colorways similar to the white/fire red or all grey samples (or even the all white shoe pictured in the instruction manual), I think there'd be some casual appeal and they'd look pretty clean. But somehow, outside of the white/jade CW, these shoes are giving me a Team Bank, Team Jordan vibe. The black heel tab, collar, and tongue on the white/black/red cw reminds me of Dub Zeros. Which is a shame because the sample from a few pages ago in almost all white with the black and red accent, look amazing. The Black CW is as boring as can be (and it might have even worked if they just went all out and made it all black instead of black/clear sole like all of their Team Jordans), the black/blue/yellow/red doesn't flow at all, and the ACG-inspired one just looks awful.

I understand that JB wants, and needs to create new classics rather than just rest on the design inspirations of the past, and I think they did a really good job with this design, but the colorways were either too safe (w/b/r, black), or just lack any connection to the past/Jordan heritage while also being ugly. It looks like all of these are going to head to sales racks if they aren't very limited in supply.

I really do hope they release at least 1 cw that looks halfway decent, and not just because they can slap elephant print on anything. I don't think these shoes need elephant print bc the design is good enough, just something that looks clean. I would have loved the White/Black/Red samples

Last edited:
Did the Tech Pack drop today in Asia? I see a few sizes on GOAT and eBay.

I guess it did, but if this is a color you want, DSG is getting them on the 18th. It's listed on there release calendar. I actually like this color. Something different and like the small patches of color to break it up.

I guess it did, but if this is a color you want, DSG is getting them on the 18th. It's listed on there release calendar. I actually like this color. Something different and like the small patches of color to break it up.

Yes this is the color I want. Dumb question but what is DSG? I’m thinking about buying these on GOAT around $300 but I will wait if I can actually cop myself! I love this color for some reason.

I misread it, it's actually the 32 on ****'s.

I want to cop that 1st colorway release "Future of Flight" White pair when it drops but........Kinda gotta feeln were gunna get a White -Cement inspired AJ3-ish pair down the line this year? hopefully!
Of course I thought we were gunna get a White/Black/Red '87 Slam Dunk contest AJ2 inspired colorway for the Air Jordan XXX2 but....NOPE!
Nike/Jordan sure dropped the ball on OG inspired colorways for the XXX2 imo...
Heres hoping for OG AJ3 inspired colorways for the XXX3!!!!

I want to cop that 1st colorway release "Future of Flight" White pair when it drops but........Kinda gotta feeln were gunna get a White -Cement inspired AJ3-ish pair down the line this year? hopefully!
Of course I thought we were gunna get a White/Black/Red '87 Slam Dunk contest AJ2 inspired colorway for the Air Jordan XXX2 but....NOPE!
Nike/Jordan sure dropped the ball on OG inspired colorways for the XXX2 imo...
Heres hoping for OG AJ3 inspired colorways for the XXX3!!!!

They already teased us with the early sample/prototype lol. I’m not counting on an actual release though.

Instead of JB giving us the obvious colorway, they should blindside the world and give LS/Limited colorways that were on 3s

Cool Grey
Fear
Joker
Atmos

Just dont put a limited tag on em

Agh, really?!! Bummer!! :'( I really don't understand why they are limiting this color to Asia. The White/Teal colorway is supposed to be a Asia exclusive, as that's a PE for a player over there that JB signed to a deal (his logo is on the left shoe) Dang it!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed they release here eventually!

Last edited:
Actually i made a mistake and posted the wrong info about DSG

i thought it said xxxiii but it was xxxii

On a second look at it, I think you guys are right with it being a 33 as the date is the same as the white pair. Plus why would JB still be making 32s yet, and releasing them the same day as their newest model. I think ****'s Sporting Goods made a clerical error on their calendar. I still feel like they are going to get them.

Anyone know if these will come in toddler/PS Sizes. They started back with releasing them in those sizes with the 32. Hopefully they do with these too.

Back
Top Bottom