Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

😬 couldn't help it Tatums ordered...
Gold now 8/27
Tatums 9/1
Delivery...
Yes, I am in the same boat. Mine have been in the preparing shipping stage since Tuesday.
Same here...
I'd also ordered some Rockets therma flex sweats and and a team usa dri fit tee. The same time, and clothing arrived today. I called Nike they're having "shipping problems" with Jordan they're still in Nikes possession and haven't even shipped yet 🤷‍♂️. Said expect on 8/27... Taums 9/1

Gold now 8/27
Tatums 9/1
Delivery...

Same here...
I'd also ordered some Rockets therma flex sweats and and a team usa dri fit tee. The same time, and clothing arrived today. I called Nike they're having "shipping problems" with Jordan they're still in Nikes possession and haven't even shipped yet 🤷‍♂️. Said expect on 8/27... Taums 9/1
Ok dope. Yeah, I ordered a couple of Jordan shorts the same day as the Glory's and the shorts came 4 days later.

NikeNews_JordanBrand_AirJordan36_RuiHachimura_PE_03_103988.jpg

He talks about the traction. Can't wait til these come in. I go back and forth on the Ruis. I think a white sole would look better.

Gold now 8/27
Tatums 9/1
lol dont blame you they are really clean. Would have liked to have them go along with the Golds but then...
Jumped on a pair of Kobe 11 Philippines because they have that team USA vibe i was itching for.
May jump on the Chicagos next month...
then there are those sketches featuring a Cherry a Infrared and even a Black/Infrared layout similar to the OG?? Lawwwd.
Think JB has really got back on track with the flagship model merging yesteryear with modern minimalistic tech, havent purchased three models in a row since the XV - XVII era.

Air Jordan XXXVI
CZ2650-100
White/University Red-Black
Fall ‘21

Air Jordan XXXVI
CZ2650-101
White/Sport Blue-Black
Holiday ‘21

Air Jordan XXXVI
CZ2650-001
Black/Infrared 23
Holiday ‘21

Just to revisit this post. The first ones are the Psychic Energy right. Looking forward to seeing the White/Sport Blue-Black colorway (that's not the Tatums, those are White/Blue Void/Photo Blue/University Red), and the Black/Infrared 23 colorways. Hope JB doesn't get too far behind and we get consistent XXXVI releases in October, November & December.

If you look close in that video with Tate and lethal shooter, he grabs a white/royal-black pair that has no midsole on it, to show the strobel board. I wonder if that could be it. You can see it for a second sitting on the table.
I kept trying to pause it to screenshot it but could never get it🤣
I actually got a screenshot but for some reason it won’t load up on here to post.

The one he's holding upside down??

1629675652290.png

1629675804401.png

yea. They’re on the table at one point, and you can see them pretty well for a second. Also on the wall over lethal shooters shoulder a couple times.

Added a pic to the post you quoted, and here is the one behind lethalshooter I guess that could be them. Pretty dog gone basic though, and the only blue is in the laces (and surely that strip on the (unseen) outsole. Hope JB is not that unoriginal.

1629675927347.png

Back
Top Bottom