Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Bordeaux or Black/Red will be 🔥

Screenshot_20220610-195015~2.png

Screenshot_20220610-195039~2.png

Screenshot_20220610-195023~2.png

Screenshot_20220610-195031~2.png

Screenshot_20220610-195046~2.png

Screenshot_20220610-195007~2.png

Same roller coaster of emotions every year. Blurry images come out, “oh those are hideous”. Clear pictures come out, “okay they’re growing on me, with the right CW”. On feet pictures with performance specs, “Am all in baby!
Never seems to fail 😂. We’re all guilty of it…raise your hand 🙋🏻‍♂️

Same roller coaster of emotions every year. Blurry images come out, “oh those are hideous”. Clear pictures come out, “okay they’re growing on me, with the right CW”. On feet pictures with performance specs, “Am all in baby!
Def guilty of it. But those first pics didnt look good. They also didnt have shoe trees in them. The ne w pics have something to fill them out giving a good on foot representation. The way the toe was curling up was not helping on my first impressions. Im still not 100% sold yet. But I want to be.

Def guilty of it. But those first pics didnt look good. They also didnt have shoe trees in them. The ne w pics have something to fill them out giving a good on foot representation. The way the toe was curling up was not helping on my first impressions. Im still not 100% sold yet. But I want to be.
show me some hands that say that those first initial pic of the 37 was appetizing?

I did it with the 35 but ultimately never kept a pair of those, and these are more and more Why Not like every picture we get.

I'm just picturing all the Jordan Brand guys having to wear these, and I just don't see it for a lot of them. I can see Jeff Green in a Georgetown colorway. I can see Melo in a new wine colorway. Can't see Tatum spending any real amount of time in these in game, or Beal or Kemba or Tim Hardaway. Blake might as well retire.

I can see that UNC big man that went back for his senior year or whatever, rocking these. And UNC will get some fire colorways as always. But watch a lot of guys skip these til maybe the lows come out.

Hopefully the lows are not far behind these, and they save the model for those of us who hate the mids/highs.

Back
Top Bottom