Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

the man really said that jordan changed shoes because they wouldn't last another game. you gotta be some kind of special to sincerely believe that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

other athletes in that same era didn't have to go through a new pair every game and they were wearing the same tech, quality, performance for that time period. if anything, some players were playing in inferior shoes for multiple games without rips, injuries, etc.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I believe Tinker himself stated that Mike would blow through a pair in 1 game.

I believe Tinker himself stated that Mike would blow through a pair in 1 game.
Yes he did. I read him discussing the sample 14s he wore in the 98 finals and how stretched and destroyed they were. I have no doubt Mikes shoes were toast after games. But no one ever watched a shoe explode on his feet either.
I do not know if this was mentioned or not. But MJ wanted a brand new pair every game simply for the personal enjoyment he got for having something new on. I do not know what shoe he started doing that with. I would guess the 3.

Screenshot_20221018-201948_Google.jpg

They been grooming us with see through (not the holes on the 25s or netting on the 5s) uppers since the 34s. Lol!

Unlike the 33s, 34s, 35s, 36s (once I realized the PF versions soles gave the shoe the complete look that the clear soles did not), which I liked from jump, I don't dislike or like the 37s yet. I'm still on the fence.

Now unless the remove that second swoosh and shorten the other one, the Lebron 20s are a heck no! 😂👎🏽

Funny thing is Penny originally wanted the Air Jordan 11 for his signature shoe, but they changed his mind with Foamposites. Lol!
🤔🤔🤔

To my knowledge the Foamposites were for Pippen but Penny saw them in a bag and wanted them as his signature shoe.
Exactly, which is why I’m the middle of the season, he stopped wearing the 2s and went to the foams.

Back
Top Bottom