Air Jordan's 21-30

^XX1s are dope Of course, I thought they were total crap in '06. The white/black, the all grey and the the shoe that is the grand daddy of "raging bull" and "Ferrari" colorways are all very dope sneakers.

The Air Jordan XX6 (2011) is starting to grow on me. It's such a simple clean shoe with a clear outsole that sets it off. Whenever I see a pair (usually beat to the ground at this point) I wish I had some stashed away.

I tried 2 air jordans back then om 2011: 1. Air jordan 3 white / cement retro and 2. Air Jordan 2011 white / charcoal.
I decided for the 2011 as they were super comfy and actually looking much better on foot than i expected.
The air jordan 3 retro white / cements were a no to me because the upper leather looked so shiny /oily and the sole wasnt as comfy as the 2001 retro 3s.

I now plan to get 1-23, 2012, 29 and 30.
I actually like the 29's with the MJ photo. Don't plan on wearing them though. I think they would only look nice on display. View media item 2012920

the 2010 has a couple of excellent white/black/red cws. very comfy shoe straight out of the box. don't let the window hate fool you, it is very cool to change up your socks to change the look. the separate toe box is brilliant.

I've pretty much given up on the collection for now.
I just had my brand new 2's from 2010 explode on me.
The sole just fell apart.
I guess it's be weather here in hong kong. I keep all my shoes in ziplock bags and it still fell apart.

View media item 2017878

Back
Top Bottom