air-jordans.com new site coming OCTOBER!!

about time! i used to always use this website
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Vintagekicks23

Originally Posted by micheal623

Lame.

SMH my man I think your the lame........that site is the first official site that i've run into you get al the info u need on J's all in 1 place. Good looking on the info

I'm lame?....Come on now... the last thing we need is another forum to copy kenlu and nice kicks it would be different if this site would have good infobut they didn't before and they most likely wont this time and for that it is LAME.

Originally Posted by ViseSity

Lame.
This is the same dude that told an ebay seller to get a job, like people dont make a living off of selling on ebay
ohwell.gif

was that reseller you? If it was witch I'm sure it is then...get a job. I get people have ebay companies that not the point i was making.

Lame.

SMH my man I think your the lame........that site is the first official site that i've run into you get al the info u need on J's all in 1 place. Good looking on the info

I'm lame?....Come on now... the last thing we need is another forum to copy kenlu and nice kicks it would be different if this site would have good info but they didn't before and they most likely wont this time and for that it is LAME.
How does the site not have good info?

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

micheal623 wrote: Not saying they had bad info but they were always slacking with updates meaning it seemed like they would go to other sites and just copy them...they were always last to post something new. I'm not sure if anyone remembers this site when it was up and running but it WAS NOT a good site for information... IMO. Now get off my back.
Lame.

I'm lame?....Come on now... the last thing we need is another forum to copy kenlu and nice kicks it would be different if this site would have good info but they didn't before and they most likely wont this time and for that it is LAME.
How does the site not have good info?

aw man totally brings back memories. im glad it'll be back and better than ever but there's something endearing about that blue gradient with thelittle side window....ahh those were the days. i always used to check out pics of the OGs and asia exclusives

Hi guys,

haven't been on NikeTalk for a long time now... but made my way here to see if anyone had noticed that I'm on my way to launch a new version ofair-jordans.com.

I know, I know, it's been ages since I updated the site. And I'm sorry about that. I just had too much to do with my daytime job.
It's real hard work keeping the site updated, taking photos, gathering info... and the last few years I just haven't had the time to do that.

I started the site in 1997 and the site will continue to focus on the same thing as back then, i.e. pictures and info on all Air Jordan releases - past,present and future. All the info you need to be able to make legit checks. Of course I will add new functionality - forum, comments, past & future releasedates, news, buy online - and also some interesting stuff I don't want to share with you in advance.

I will continue to focus only on Air Jordan I-XXIII. The other stuff (trunners, spizikes, 60+, fusions), well I'm sorry, you'll have to read about thaton other websites (I might add them to the release dates though). You might call me a conservative oldie, but I think most of that stuff is horrible... AirJordan to me is the classic stuff.

Right now I'm working on the content (pictures, info and texts) and it takes hours, days, months. That's why I can't release it until October. Alsothe tech stuff behind it has taken long to develop.

There are still a couple of months left, so if you have any ideas on other stuff you want on the website, let me know.
And if you have pictures and info, I would be more than happy if you can share it with me and the future visitors of the site.

See you soon.

Olle
air-jordans.com

Originally Posted by ninjavibe

I will continue to focus only on Air Jordan I-XXIII. The other stuff (trunners, spizikes, 60+, fusions), well I'm sorry, you'll have to read about that on other websites (I might add them to the release dates though). You might call me a conservative oldie, but I think most of that stuff is horrible... Air Jordan to me is the classic stuff.
pimp.gif
That's how it shouldbe.

Great site for information.....I enjoyed the release dates and pics section....always fun to see what was on the horizon

Back
Top Bottom