AIR JORDAN'S FOUND IN A CLOSET

Wow these are in immaculate condition. They belong in a museum.

If you really have to sell them, I would probably expect them to go in the $1,000-1,200 range. Maybe a little more. Don't accept anything less than $1,000 for them. Don't let people low ball/take advantage

Last edited:
Amazing find and those can definitely be worn, 1's withstand the test of time better than any other OG Jordan.

But those are better suited to be showcased since they're SO clean.

Holy crap, I know nothing about OG 1's besides pairs going for 30k, I'd hold onto these..

Last edited:
Yo.. Someone help op out.. I can sort of tell he's just ready to pull the trigger and offload these, but this just seems much more than a grand to be had for these. Especially in this pristine condition like others have stated?!

these make me realize how ****** todays jordans 1's are, WISH I COULD SLAP NIKE for giving us trash quality. :D

Even though it won't be any time soon, I think we will evolve to eventually getting this quality. They could do this build in 1985, they can figure it out now.
Once every major OG shoe has been retrod over and over and there isn't much else left to add to keep moving them in huge numbers JB will start to figure out what the only thing left is: True flawless remasters and charge $300+ for them.

Even though it won't be any time soon, I think we will evolve to eventually getting this quality. They could do this build in 1985, they can figure it out now.
Once every major OG shoe has been retrod over and over and there isn't much else left to add to keep moving them in huge numbers JB will start to figure out what the only thing left is: True flawless remasters and charge $300+ for them.
this

Sorry for the delay getting back. This forum has been very kind and helpful. We have received many offers across the board and have accepted an offer from a forum member.

However, if for some reason the current deal doesn't go through, we will post a price and offer them to the first taker. 

Sorry for the delay getting back. This forum has been very kind and helpful. We have received many offers across the board and have accepted an offer from a forum member.

However, if for some reason the current deal doesn't go through, we will post a price and offer them to the first taker. 
If you don't mind us asking, what did he offer? Want to make sure he isn't ripping you off.

We are so grateful for all the comments, information and condolences we have received  from forum members regarding these. 

On the advice of many, we are going to look at all the various avenues mentioned to us on this forum.  Our Uncle would have been happy to know that many enjoyed seeing them. We may end up just keeping them. 

There is one label we are wondering about......it appears to be a quality control label of sorts

(see attached)..??. If so, you would think it would have been removed 'before' sent out for sale or placed in a more inconspicuous area (like inside) . Has another member seen this label before..?. Seems like a strange place to leave a paper control tag. 

We have also read, the last two letters represent the factory in South Korea where these were made in. How many factories were there in South Korea..??. Does anyone know which factory was represented by TH (see attached)..?.

There is also a plastic tag holder (don't know the correct name) on one shoe. Some members have asked about a 'hang tag' being present. We assume this is where it would have been attached. . 

No idea why it's no longer present

Last edited:
i suggest leave everything on as is.

consider it like a unrestored classic car...some folks go so hard they leave da original order sheet on da windows...

Nike would've likely beaten any offer an individual would've proposed. They even would have "rented" the shoes for you for design development, as this colorway has yet to be retroed.

This is all a moot point if you've sold them already though.

Last edited:
Contacting Nike is a great idea. My Sister tried to do so and there was no reply back. I think they are more concerned with selling shoes. 

Just to clarify.....the shoes are not sold. The individual that expressed interest, just disappeared. So, we are going to look at some of the avenues mentioned to us by forum members.  In the meantime, we will just enjoy them for what they are.  

As suggested, we will leave everything as found. It may be best not to take them back out of the box again. 

sometimes social media could be your friend.... take a picture. and have it go viral........ tag the necessary sneaker giants/ boutiques/ collectors/ complex of the world.......

you will do what you want to do and its fine..... but why take a small amount when you can make more ,

goodluck

R.I.P. to your uncle

I've never seen that colorway in such flawless condition, I am truly amazed.

First time I saw OG Air Jordan I's in person was at Flight Club back in 2005 and damn did I fall in love. 

This may be a very stupid qustion....but what does OG stand for?. We see it used a lot on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom