Air Kukini PC

I was wondering how much a DS pair of OG Air Kukini would go for. Also, any input regarding wearability and sizing would be appreciated.
Thanks.

I'd shoot for minimum $120+ (You'll get it too, some Kukini fanatics on this forum for sure)

The shoe was IMO beautiful with a killer funny tv commercial to accompany it when it first released... (I'm still looking for the yellow or blue retro if it can be had)

Only problems I saw with them were: a) the black painted section around the oval air sole unit window cracked easily since it was painted black,

b) the clear thermoplastic TPU cage around the shoe could be restrictive for people w/wide feet AND it yellowed quickly, oxidizing to a piss yellow...

Other than that, great shoe overall, very comfy.

"I'd shoot for minimum $120+ (You'll get it too, some Kukini fanatics on this forum for sure) "
Actually I'm buying. 
happy.gif

Regarding the sizing, I can easily size down from 13 to 12 in prestos and frees length-wise. Would I be able to do that with Kukinis? How restrictive is the cage? 

For me it's the height of the vamp... I can't explain it but it's the rise from the toes towards the shin, if you know what I mean? For me my feet are thicker towards the shin & for me I found the cage "snug tight"... the feeling went away after a while but it's disconcerting when you first have them on... same thing for me when I tried on the Nike Free series for the first time...

Back
Top Bottom