Air Kukini Retro (2022)

Waters starting to trickle into international stores
Yep they’re on goat . Wanna wait till they’re retail or closer considering I’m gonna be buying multiple . Wonder when the paint splatter and the black neons will come out . Still very weird and slightly concerning that the only colorway to hit the US even by now is the pixel /game ones

Yep they’re on goat . Wanna wait till they’re retail or closer considering I’m gonna be buying multiple . Wonder when the paint splatter and the black neons will come out . Still very weird and slightly concerning that the only colorway to hit the US even by now is the pixel /game ones
the topographic ones, leopards, and the gradients are all also on nike right now

Waters....and on sale

code: PLAYSNEAKER takes 5 euro off

shipping is pricey, but still even then works out to about $117 shipped to US

Paint splatter will be available next Thursday in Europe.

Both Waters and Paint Splatters are labeled as Kukini SE.

Last edited:
Sold out ??? Wtf . Was NOT anticipating that being an issue with any colorway of this shoe lol
no stress people, the Waters have started to appear online last week in very small quantities on very few european retail websites yet, generally all have low stock(1-3 pairs per size), which explains why some places may have sold out.

Yesterday they became available on NDC Europe and Japan.

They will be available more widely very soon and everyone will be able to have theirs, even double up, no worries.

As for the other colorways, the releases have been really all mixed up from one region of the globe to another for the last 3-4 months and it's been so random. Just be patient and don't pay resale prices for no reason if you can afford to wait a little.

Last edited:
no stress people, the Waters have started to appear online last week in very small quantities on very few european retail websites yet, generally all have low stock(1-3 pairs per size), which explains why some places may have sold out.

Yesterday they became available on NDC Europe and Japan.

They will be available more widely very soon and everyone will be able to have theirs, even double up, no worries.

As for the other colorways, the releases have been really all mixed up from one region of the globe to another for the last 3-4 months and it's been so random. Just be patient and don't pay resale prices for no reason if you can afford to wait a little.
Exactly man . I paid resell on goat months ago for the lemon venom and now those , topographies, and leopards are all on goat for $81 in my size lol . I’m just gonna be patient like you said , and when the time comes I’m going straight in for the waters . Also want a pair of the splatters and the black neons . Such a dope shoe man . It’s a work of art really how creative it is. Lol

IMG_4937.JPG

Damn they look amazing! Hoping to get waters and black/neons on sale and then I'll prob sell my topographies for the low low (they're size 11.5 if anyone wants, wore em pretty good and hard so probably let em go for less than $50)

Last edited:
Waters and Paint Splatters available as of now on NDC Canada.

Been waiting to get the waters back for the last 20+ years. I won't be parting with them this time around, like I did back then. It was a damn mistake and I've been regretting it ever since...

Needless to say I ordered some today! and I will most probably double up eventually.

Today is a good day, thank you Nike!

Last edited:
Damn man those look absolutely amazing . Did you order them or are they available at stores now where you live. ?
I ordered from Sneakers And Stuff. They seem to be restricted to Europe on the website currently. I'd assume that they are available in the Stockholm store but I moved to the country side during the pandemic so I don't visit that often anymore.

I ordered from Sneakers And Stuff. They seem to be restricted to Europe on the website currently. I'd assume that they are available in the Stockholm store but I moved to the country side during the pandemic so I don't visit that often anymore.
That’s awsome man . They really knocked it out if the park . Even the insoles have the design they used to have . None of the other colorways have that . Can’t wait till they’re available in the US so I can stock up . I mean honestly . Who knows when or IF these will ever come back again

those waters really jumped out at me and now they're all I can think about. I got the leopards cheap and I love how they feel on feet, but I don't have a lot of opportunities to wear them. those waters look much more versatile. priced under $120 on stockx but all those fees push final price to $145. still thinking about it though

I remember when the waters came out - I was in 8th grade and save up my graduation money to buy a pair at the Athlete's Foot

the goat - can't wait to own them again

Back
Top Bottom