AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Originally Posted by never wear them

some pics.
Comfort wise : better than the 09s and 10s, and I'm being serious... 

STAY TRUE TO SIZE *

and they're $175 with tax (Ca) 

Lil brother couldnt hook it up again 
mad.gif
So you wore 11 in 2009s and 11.5 in 2010's?

andfattoo, I'll do a quick review tomorrow. Right off the bat, they're more comfortable due to an all mesh upper and no stupid shaped toe cap like the 10s. So that leaves more toebox room. Once you try em out, you'll know what I'm talkin about

Jeffg, like yourself, I copped without trying. I could've gone with a 10.5 in the '11s. I was in a rush and purchased w/o wondering. Smh.

I'm an 11 in the 2010s tho. I could've done a 10.5 in these.

Ima be very selective with this shoe. If it's hot, I'll cop. I don't wanna go ape with this one.

Completely different. Air max will never compare to lunar. Lunar is more comfortable. You just have to buy a new one everytime you feel as if, the foam bottomed out.

^^^ I really wanted to do an Infrared color bc the true red is too much...I really can't decide on the combination of colors grey vs wolf. Money isn't that much of an issue bc if I don't use a discount it is only $20 more to ID.

Originally Posted by s dubl

black/volts and white/blues on sneakerst for $130 shipped....
smokin.gif

Damn Shaun... I'ma order, then return these.
for what you paid, Id do that too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

black/volts and white/blues on sneakerst for $130 shipped....
smokin.gif

Damn Shaun... I'ma order, then return these.
I can't decide if I like them but that is a great price from sneaker st...NWT is the black overpowering??  I don't tend to like black shoes, I know I know the main color is black but is it light or does the volt airbag tone it down?

quick, brief review.
the upper on the 11s resemble more of an am09 as opposed to the am10s

the toe cap on the 10s made the fit, snugish. the cap on the 09s is prob the best one out of these past 3 amaxes, its just a light patent leather piece.

the upper mesh on the 10s was also a factor on sizing. Notice how thick it was. 

The reason of the change on the upper was because a lot of ppl were complaining about the 09s ripping. so they changed it to a more durable mesh. (store manager at finishline told me this)

Now that this new tech is in motion (Fuse), They decided to run with it, and make it as comfortable as the 09s, but with Fuse being the primary use on the upper.

the heel on the 11s is by far the best one. its composed of that Fuse crap. where the 10s was an actual cup. The 09s have a hard, cardboard, type feel to it on the heel

below are some pics (cell, sorry) to show ya'll what im talking about.

and no i'm not squeezing the 11s more than the others. Keep in mind.. its Fuse and Mesh... 

I'll post a wdywt pic, just gotta finish up for this superbowl event smh. I'ma break mad necks at Target 
laugh.gif

5419651604_4224ce1d53_z.jpg
Nice pics Edwin.

This week is already hectic this week with Royal Foams & 3D Kobe VIs -- I already had to pass on Alpha Trainers.  These blk/volts will be had...just not right away!

i feel you Ron.. Nike Knows that its income tax return Time for a lot of ppl.
for today

5422363729_676c589041_z.jpg

andfattoo, i like how they incorporated it with this shoe. i have no problem with the material.

bc60997, i mean... its black. the Volt definitely tones it down by taking the attention i guess. 

later

deezam...those are smooth. i may have to scoop up a pair even though i told myself that i would only be getting the LIVESTRONGs. but i still have my asia am97 blk/slvr/neon to hold me down for now

Back
Top Bottom