AIR MAX 2015 first pictures...

what's so special about the 2009? Never gave it a chance and now I'm curious.

Incredibly comfortable with that plush foam collar, an actual responsive Air Max unit, just amazing colorways, Flywire that actually provided support, instead of this "dynamic" Flywire that does absolutely nothing, and a nice reflective Swoosh on the majority of them.

Incredibly comfortable with that plush foam collar, an actual responsive Air Max unit, just amazing colorways, Flywire that actually provided support, instead of this "dynamic" Flywire that does absolutely nothing, and a nice reflective Swoosh on the majority of them.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2009's are by far my favorite shoe of all time in terms of looks alongside comfort

I might make a few custom colorways on NIKE ID. This Air Max model is
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I tried these on the other day and I was disappointed in how they felt. They felt kinda hard while walking in them. I was hoping they felt like walking on pillows. I was thinking they would feel like how the Lebron 8s felt while walking in them. I like the way they look but I don't like how they feel on foot. Maybe its the cushioning and im looking for a softer more cushioned feel than these. Still want a pair but wouldn't pay retail. Anyone else feel like this too?

I purchased a pair a while back and wasn't pleased with the feel and fit also. Toe box was narrow and flat leaving not to much room. The overall cushioning wasn't there, seemed as if there was no air unit at all and a thin insole. Needless to say I sold them...

Those all Red ones are no longer all Red!!!. Look on Titolo the picture has now changed. Now the swoosh the flywire and tongue tab are black. Im so annoyed... i bought them from Titolo a week ago and am yet to receive them. If they are black and red when i get them they will be getting returned this is false advertising and very misleading. :angry:
View media item 1460202View media item 1460197

Whites are a must for summer. Same with the all reds... well as long as they end up being all red and not red and black.

Back
Top Bottom