AIR MAX 2015 first pictures...

Do these run like the 2014? It's weird I wear a size 11.5 in 2014 but a 12 in 2009 so just wondering what size to order

Man, got so excited about the reflective silver CW but after seeing the air bubble I'm going to pass.

Looks awful.

Shame because it's the only CW I like so far, just not feeling these fade colors.

Man, got so excited about the reflective silver CW but after seeing the air bubble I'm going to pass.

Looks awful.

Shame because it's the only CW I like so far, just not feeling these fade colors.
I saw them in Person as well and the bubble did push me off a little. If it was clear then it would be a definite cop. Other than that, will wait until super cheap.. Plus I already have the Adidas Flux Reflective snake so I can wait a little longer for these to drop

Reflectives would have been doo much better with the clear bubble. I will get them when they go on sale

I want to like these just like the last couple of years but I hate the faded air bubble. The clear air bubble really looks better. I also agree with everyone saying they hate the fruity colors.

I guess I will just wait for a color and sale price I like before I pick any up.

Last edited:
3M should be here tomorrow, I'll take on feet pics so you guys can get a better look 

Looks like FNL has a FSR of all colors...

http://m.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod764765

Waiting for the reflectives to hit a nice disco 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
The 3M colorway is the first appealing AM colorway I've seen in a while. The price is mad high, but I'd cop them for somewhere between $150 and $180.

I'm in the minority here, but that air bubble looks so smooth greyed out.

I like these, can't decide if I want the Crimson fade to volt, or the red fade to blue pair tho

Back
Top Bottom