Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

got mine today, the smaller tongue makes a HUGE difference!! It makes the shoe even better.
FT: DS 11 Olive V for a sz 10 Olive V or 9.5 Black/Caro V
FS:DS 10 Grape V $220 + shipping or trade for a 9.5 Black/CAro V
FS: DS Icey VI sz10 Blk/Red $400
FS: DS Icey V sz10 Blk/sil $400

Just got my two pairs in the mail today!!!!!!!!!

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

HOLY @#%$!!! I don't know why, but I thought this post was just about the shoes--not that they're actually out! :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

Damn. I knew I should have copped my pairs today. Oh well. I will jus cop next week wit the fire red v's
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's..F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

They're here in the Bay Area now, saw it at Great Mall. Caught me off guard too while I was looking at the Fire Red 5s on display. I believe the Zoom Turfs were at Footlocker too. Man, I can't wait for the Foams now.
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." - "V for Vendetta"

Good link. Too bad it was dark for some scenes.

Peace
F Sharp005
It's spelled "definitely".
It's spelled "Definitely".
It's spelled "DEFINITELY".

read back a few pages. you can call in with the product code and get 20% off. the old way of eastbay.

Oh yeah, just picked up the Barkleys at Finish Line last night...I could have done the online thing for $98 shipped, but I'd have to wait like a week. I wanted them now!!!
I ended up using the $10 off coupon from their website, so after taxes I paid $108...an extra $10 to have them now instead of waiting a week...no big deal.
These things are up there on my grail list!

In earlier post people have said they are backordered on Eastbay. What is the Eastbay SKU. Did you guys call in or did u place the order online. They don't charge u until they ship correct.

eastbay just called and said they are shipping in the next 24-48 hours!!!!!!!

go back some pages and youll clearly see the sku 313

Damn man...

Too many retroes dropping so quickly. It's all good though because If I had the money I would rack up and relive some of those grade school memories.

IMO...(JRose and a few others might disagree w/ me) I'll take the Air Max2 Uptempos over these because of the fact that I remember some of the Michigan players (Bulluck, Maurice Taylor, Jimmy, Ray , and a few others) rocking them in the 1994-95 NCAA season. That's only just from memory though.

The team didn't have much of an impact that year compared to the 92-93 season, but I can see where all of you all Fab Five afficinados are comming from.

Although these were called the "dukes" I vividly remember seeing more Michigan players wearing the Uptempos than Duke players.

Old skool kicks nonetheless. Hopefully these will end up in my collection sooner or later.

BETWEEN THE HEDGES​
Butts ---- Dooley ---- Goff ---- Donnan ---- Richt​
The return of Frank Sinkwich and Herschel Walker​
1 9 4 2 - 1 9 8 0 - 2 0 0 6​

Did anyone else see this pic from the Deion/Diamond turf post? Looks like 07' may bring a new black/red Air Force Max. I'll wait to see real pics but I'm pretty sure I'll be coppin.

213728503.jpg

The time was six o'clock on this Swatch watch.....

Do you have to put in another code for free shipping from finishline.com??? I put code: 140388 and got the 15% but didn't get free shipping.

I put in my order today too. $94 and change.
Ima have to wait for Penny's & Turf's
Just kuz Im light-skinned & fresh don't mean I wont smack you.

i got my shipping confirmation yesterday and they arrived at my doorstep today!!! I love these... i can turn my 2000 retros into beaters now!!!!
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino
AIM:b1g1236
Email: big1236@juno.com

Ordered Tuesday night, and finally got my shipping confirmation today. Scheduled to arrive on Monday.

Between these and V's, this has turned out to be another $500+ weekend...Jeez, it hurts, but feels so good

airmissionretro |I
tired.gif
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

Back
Top Bottom