AIR MAX PENNY IV QUESTION(S)

thinkin about gettin these^^^
do yall think these would be good for a casual shoe?? and whats the comfort level on these?
aaaand do yall think these are a deal for $75?

THANKS
pimp.gif

^ goose it was 29.99 at the nike outlets...i copped like 4 pairs. they are nice but for some reason my achilles was always cut up if i didnt wear higher socks.great great ankle lock down on the shoes.

these are a pain to put on and take off and they cut up the back of my heel too if I wear low cut socks....the shoe is pretty comfortable once you have it onand IMO $75 isn't that bad as I would assume it'd be hard to find these at outlets for those prices....if it is going to be a casual shoe you wear oncein a while I'd go for it, but if it is going to be a beater/everday shoe I would avoid it

75 is
eyes.gif

I got mine for 22 including tax at sheikh hahaha gea!!!
Eastbay has some for $50 and a couple different colors, but i dont know about sizes, probably like 15s or something but it dosent hurt to look.
These are good bball shoes, i dont know about casual.
They are a pain to put on and take off.
If you like them for casual then you should get them for casual.
Like ^ he said, it would be better if they were casual once a week shoes instead of everyday beaters.
But i recommend not getting these for casual, if you get them, get them for bball.

id spend a lil more on ebay and get the all black foams if you're lookin for durability and comfort...those are perfect despite how horrible the quality issaid to be.

i got my white/black pair for $35 w/o tax and they are a paint to get in and out with but they are good to ball in

im not gonnna lie i got them at niketown.com for 75.. i thought i had to jump on them hah but ya cant wait till i get to wear them!!

79.99 ? . They're all over at Ross for 29.99 . Yes it's a good shoes for hooping. The only negative is putting it on and it's kinda old in term oftech and cushioning.

Back
Top Bottom