Air Max Plus?

yo im sorry man thats rough
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Valmonte

1999-2009. Brand New DEADSTOCK. But pictures were taken back in Aug last year.

ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480

I don't know where you live but ive never seen that happen before

1999-2009. Brand New DEADSTOCK. But pictures were taken back in Aug last year.

Damn, they look like the exploded. I've never seen a case of crumbling worse than this.

How did you store them? And where?

they were bought and stored in my bedroom. took them out once in awhile to realize how great they look and glad that i own them. then i stopped looking @ themfor a good 1-2 yr. when i finally looked @ them again i think they realized it's time to break up on me. u shld have seen my jordan III, IV, V, VII, VIII,IX, XI retros and they original 17 and 18. all in the same fate. well, not really all. VII, VIII, IX and XI soles just dropped off from the body. 17 and 18 arein the midst of crumbling into pieces. III, IV and V are in the same state as the air max plus.

they were bought and stored in my bedroom. took them out once in awhile to realize how great they look and glad that i own them. then i stopped looking @ them for a good 1-2 yr. when i finally looked @ them again i think they realized it's time to break up on me. u shld have seen my jordan III, IV, V, VII, VIII, IX, XI retros and they original 17 and 18. all in the same fate. well, not really all. VII, VIII, IX and XI soles just dropped off from the body. 17 and 18 are in the midst of crumbling into pieces. III, IV and V are in the same state as the air max plus.

what country do you live in? or what state?

they were bought and stored in my bedroom. took them out once in awhile to realize how great they look and glad that i own them. then i stopped looking @ them for a good 1-2 yr. when i finally looked @ them again i think they realized it's time to break up on me. u shld have seen my jordan III, IV, V, VII, VIII, IX, XI retros and they original 17 and 18. all in the same fate. well, not really all. VII, VIII, IX and XI soles just dropped off from the body. 17 and 18 are in the midst of crumbling into pieces. III, IV and V are in the same state as the air max plus.
Wow....do you live in a high-elevation area? I know lots of folks are all about silica gel packs and keeping your kicks dry, but sometimes toodry (especially shoes with polyurethane in the midsoles) will experience this cracking. I've never seen it at that level, esp just sitting in a box.

To the OP, you might see some butchered c/ws down the way but the shoe is perennial outlet fodder. The colorways usually suck. I am so surprised shoes likethe Tailwind 91 and Air Max ST get the OG colorway treatment, but we haven't seen Hyper Blue retros since 2001-2002. They run narrow as hell, so go halfsize up if u buy any.

Here is one of the more decent retro AM Plus releases; was able to snag via Nordstrom's Rack for $49.99 (Rejuvenations)

w06mq1.jpg

The more recent Air Max Plus retros didn't run as narrow. They were easier to put on out of the box.

Wow. I have about a hundred that I am storing in my bedroom as well that I never even touch or open the box. Now I fear the same fate as your kicks. I shouldtake them out and play with them or something.

Some I'm aging to sell, some are rare and are just for collecting, and some I never got around to wearing. I know people say to store them in a cool dryplace away from sunlight, but I have them stored from the floor to the ceiling, so it's colder on the floor in the Winter and hotter in the Summer when theheat rises. I have no choice.

I wish they would drop some nice quality retros.

I still wear mine as my gym shoes. Love em...

v7f79x.jpg

My only pair.....
eyes.gif

yeah that last batch of retros didnt well at all. but i'd love to see the oranges again.. But in other news, good lord valmonte!!
eek.gif
lol

this is the only pair i have left...they've been through mud, rain, snow, and grass but still holding up like champs!
3176221154_198f31f29a.jpg

**Edit: sucks to hear some of your guys' crumble stories...i guess these lose flexibility quick if you dont break them in like the jordan IIIs and IVs
tired.gif

my og hyper blue crumbled on me too...but it was no way near as bad...

missed the first retro, will need 2 of them if they retro again...

i swear i remember seeing a post, a while back, of crumbled shoes like that, was that your post Valmonte??

Apparently Footlocker either own the patent for Tuned Air, or have it licensed out exclusively (?)

Those crumbled pics are heart breaking.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

top five of mine...
nike-air-max-plus.jpg

btw...info on your avy. not familiar with those pros.

ive been wating patiently for the hyper-blues to come out,

*crosses fingers* that nike will hear and deliver

The only pair I have are the all grey pair posted in this page from 06

Worn em twice.

I also like the black/red version.

I got 3 pairs. All OG from bacc in the day, 2 pairs beat down in the gym, none stored in a box and NONE look like that! Airbags ain't even cloudy yet!DAAAYUM! I don't know what you doin, homie but I got hella shoes waaay older than those that haven't even crumbled or anything even close yet!That's some bad lucc right there. Btw, AM Pluses were my favorite shoes bacc in the day when I wasn't "collecting" officially. I was justbuyin a lot of shoes, lol.

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

yeah that last batch of retros didnt well at all. but i'd love to see the oranges again.. But in other news, good lord valmonte!!
eek.gif
lol

this is the only pair i have left...they've been through mud, rain, snow, and grass but still holding up like champs!

**Edit: sucks to hear some of your guys' crumble stories...i guess these lose flexibility quick if you dont break them in like the jordan IIIs and IVs
tired.gif

I usually browse NT every day since 1999, but I rarely ever post. I had to on this because I have that same exact pair of Air Max Plus. I remember it being aFootlocker exclusive. Mine are beat into the ground, and I have been searching for that exact pair. Do you by any chance still have the box or remember thecolor on the box? Thanks

eek.gif
lol

tired.gif

I usually browse NT every day since 1999, but I rarely ever post. I had to on this because I have that same exact pair of Air Max Plus. I remember it being aFootlocker exclusive. Mine are beat into the ground, and I have been searching for that exact pair. Do you by any chance still have the box or remember thecolor on the box? Thanks

Bought the AM Plus 360 since Nike BSin on the retro of the plus. Actually have 2 orange pairs now

d0a26dd40675c2190709d144f67a711889c3eecf.pjpg

Bonus Pic

37426974627912560739894224bfa48eac6bd834.pjpg

Originally Posted by ThaDirtyBurgh

I usually browse NT every day since 1999, but I rarely ever post. I had to on this because I have that same exact pair of Air Max Plus. I remember it being a Footlocker exclusive. Mine are beat into the ground, and I have been searching for that exact pair. Do you by any chance still have the box or remember the color on the box? Thanks
unfortunately, i have no idea what became of the box. but next time im home ill check out the color code on the tongue and google it. hopefullysomething will come up!

Back
Top Bottom